It is currently 18 Oct 2017, 04:25

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Profile Evaluation Request

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 24 Jun 2016
Posts: 40

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 10

Profile Evaluation Request [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 24 Jun 2016, 02:47
Hi,

It would be great if someone can help in evaluating my profile and suggest the colleges with convenient acceptance rate for my profile.

Planning to give GMAT by Sept 15, 2016.
Academics:
Studied in College of Engineering Roorkee, India. GPA of 6.6/10
10th : 80.6%
12th: 74%

I am 27 years female. Working in Intellectual Property department of a research firm. I worked in patent drafting for USPTO applications.
Have 3.6 years working experience
Have worked for various clients in various domain such as automotive, medical, packaging, etc.

Also, if you could help me with my chances of getting through ISB for Round 1 for 2017 intake? How much score should I aim for? My chances if I score 700+? Other good colleges as well?
Please advise.

Thanks,
Neha

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 10

Expert Post
Admissionado
User avatar
S
Joined: 30 Nov 2009
Posts: 5641

Kudos [?]: 968 [0], given: 48

Location: Chicago, IL
Schools: Brown University, Harvard Business School
Re: Profile Evaluation Request [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Jun 2016, 23:26
nehanegi17 wrote:
Hi,

It would be great if someone can help in evaluating my profile and suggest the colleges with convenient acceptance rate for my profile.

Planning to give GMAT by Sept 15, 2016.
Academics:
Studied in College of Engineering Roorkee, India. GPA of 6.6/10
10th : 80.6%
12th: 74%

I am 27 years female. Working in Intellectual Property department of a research firm. I worked in patent drafting for USPTO applications.
Have 3.6 years working experience
Have worked for various clients in various domain such as automotive, medical, packaging, etc.

Also, if you could help me with my chances of getting through ISB for Round 1 for 2017 intake? How much score should I aim for? My chances if I score 700+? Other good colleges as well?
Please advise.

Thanks,
Neha


Hey there,
I’d love to help you out but without more info it’s gonna be hard. Where do you work? What do you do? How quickly have you advanced? Do you have any leadership? What are your great achievements? Do you have notable community service or extra curriculars? Which school did you graduate from?

All of these will play important roles in your evaluation.

That having been said, for ISB, at a least a 720 GMAT would help.
Best,
Jon
_________________

Jon Frank
Founder, Admissionado

Admissionado | Packages | Success Stories | Team

If you like the post, give it a KUDOS!

Kudos [?]: 968 [0], given: 48

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 24 Jun 2016
Posts: 40

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 10

Re: Profile Evaluation Request [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Mar 2017, 01:36
JonAdmissionado wrote:
nehanegi17 wrote:
Hi,

It would be great if someone can help in evaluating my profile and suggest the colleges with convenient acceptance rate for my profile.

Planning to give GMAT by Sept 15, 2016.
Academics:
Studied in College of Engineering Roorkee, India. GPA of 6.6/10
10th : 80.6%
12th: 74%

I am 27 years female. Working in Intellectual Property department of a research firm. I worked in patent drafting for USPTO applications.
Have 3.6 years working experience
Have worked for various clients in various domain such as automotive, medical, packaging, etc.

Also, if you could help me with my chances of getting through ISB for Round 1 for 2017 intake? How much score should I aim for? My chances if I score 700+? Other good colleges as well?
Please advise.

Thanks,
Neha


Hey there,
I’d love to help you out but without more info it’s gonna be hard. Where do you work? What do you do? How quickly have you advanced? Do you have any leadership? What are your great achievements? Do you have notable community service or extra curriculars? Which school did you graduate from?

All of these will play important roles in your evaluation.

That having been said, for ISB, at a least a 720 GMAT would help.
Best,
Jon






In continuation to this, I was working with a research firm Evalueserve Pvt Ltd. in the Intellectual Property domain from Dec 2012 to July 2016. I was involved in patent drafting in the firm for our US clients. My credentials are:
10th - 80.6 %
12th - 74 %
Graduation - 66.5 % (College of engineering Roorkee)

I have not been working since July 2016. Does this gap of 7-8 months hurt my chances of getting into ISB? I have no NGO experience. I worked as Project Manager for an year, managing a team of five people. Further please evaluate my profile. I am planning to apply for ISB class of 2019.

Thanks!
Neha

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 10

Expert Post
Admissionado
User avatar
S
Joined: 30 Nov 2009
Posts: 5641

Kudos [?]: 968 [0], given: 48

Location: Chicago, IL
Schools: Brown University, Harvard Business School
Re: Profile Evaluation Request [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Mar 2017, 03:21
neha19 wrote:
JonAdmissionado wrote:
nehanegi17 wrote:
Hi,

It would be great if someone can help in evaluating my profile and suggest the colleges with convenient acceptance rate for my profile.

Planning to give GMAT by Sept 15, 2016.
Academics:
Studied in College of Engineering Roorkee, India. GPA of 6.6/10
10th : 80.6%
12th: 74%

I am 27 years female. Working in Intellectual Property department of a research firm. I worked in patent drafting for USPTO applications.
Have 3.6 years working experience
Have worked for various clients in various domain such as automotive, medical, packaging, etc.

Also, if you could help me with my chances of getting through ISB for Round 1 for 2017 intake? How much score should I aim for? My chances if I score 700+? Other good colleges as well?
Please advise.

Thanks,
Neha


Hey there,
I’d love to help you out but without more info it’s gonna be hard. Where do you work? What do you do? How quickly have you advanced? Do you have any leadership? What are your great achievements? Do you have notable community service or extra curriculars? Which school did you graduate from?

All of these will play important roles in your evaluation.

That having been said, for ISB, at a least a 720 GMAT would help.
Best,
Jon






In continuation to this, I was working with a research firm Evalueserve Pvt Ltd. in the Intellectual Property domain from Dec 2012 to July 2016. I was involved in patent drafting in the firm for our US clients. My credentials are:
10th - 80.6 %
12th - 74 %
Graduation - 66.5 % (College of engineering Roorkee)

I have not been working since July 2016. Does this gap of 7-8 months hurt my chances of getting into ISB? I have no NGO experience. I worked as Project Manager for an year, managing a team of five people. Further please evaluate my profile. I am planning to apply for ISB class of 2019.

Thanks!
Neha


Hey Neha,
Well it depends on your GMAT, but even with a good GMAT, being unemployed and having a 6.6 will make things a bit tough for ISB. So depending upon your final GMAT score, I'd suggest adding some schools to your list.

Best,
JF
_________________

Jon Frank
Founder, Admissionado

Admissionado | Packages | Success Stories | Team

If you like the post, give it a KUDOS!

Kudos [?]: 968 [0], given: 48

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Profile Evaluation Request

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: JonAdmissionado



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.