Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 01:42 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 01:42

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
Concentration: General Management, Operations
GPA: 3.1
WE:Manufacturing and Production (Manufacturing)
Send PM
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 575 [1]
Given Kudos: 155
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Send PM
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 575 [1]
Given Kudos: 155
Send PM
Re: Profile Evaluation Request for MBA Fall'15 admit [#permalink]
Kudos
Expert Reply
arshadhashmi wrote:
Hi Namita,

Thank you for your opinion. I have another question regarding University of Delaware's Lerner School of Mgmt. Interestingly, the average salary figures are quite high in contrast with its low rank. Do you think there could be an explanation to such disparities?

Arshad,

I am not aware about this b-school, but it wil lbe a good idea to reach out to students and recent alums and find this out.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
MBADecoder wrote:
arshadhashmi wrote:
Hi Namita,

Thank you for your opinion. I have another question regarding University of Delaware's Lerner School of Mgmt. Interestingly, the average salary figures are quite high in contrast with its low rank. Do you think there could be an explanation to such disparities?

Arshad,

I am not aware about this b-school, but it wil lbe a good idea to reach out to students and recent alums and find this out.

Hi,

Actually I am interested in General Mgmt and I know that these three are not the best of b-schools, but given a choice, which one should I go for among SUNY Buffalo/Binghamton/Alabany. My priorities will be:

1. Post grad job prospects (esp. in the West)
2. Scholarships/grants for Intl applicants (Indian)
Manager
Manager
Send PM
MBADecoder wrote:
arshadhashmi wrote:
Hi Namita,

Arshad,

Hi,

I am also interested in Accelerated/1 year MBA programs mainly due to lower costs involved, in comparison to the traditional Full-time option. But I have a few concerns:

1. Do they have similar job prospects as the traditional Full-time program?
2. Will I be able to do an internship while pursuing the course?
3. Will I be able to work part time simultaneously in order to support my living expenses?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 98 [0]
Given Kudos: 39
Send PM
Arshad,

I also concur that you need to retake GMAT or GRE, depending which one is easier for you and whether the BS of your choice accepts GMAT. In any case, Going from 650to 680 or 700 should not be that hard and is pretty achievable. Otherwise your profile seems strong and a good GMAT score will make you competitive.

Since you want an accelerated one year MBA, have you considered UK Bschools? Cambridge & Oxford are quite good, their average GMAT is in the range of 670-680 so it's not that far from you score and they are a pretty decent place and not that hard to get it, esp. with you profile. Have you considered such options?
GMAT Club Bot