Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 11:31 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 11:31

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
mbaMission Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 335 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Profile Evaluation - Women - Brazil [#permalink]
Hi

Thank you. Could you please enlight what should I say at this time would be a good time? The main reasons I would say is the get aindepth knowledge, because even though working in the industry I fell like I could improve my skills to do a bettrjob as well as start an international career earlier.

This are my main achievements so far, do you think they show quality?

last client:
• Led a group of 5 consultants and one manager responsible for an international study about gas flaring regulation and utilization in one week. Delivered a 200-page study of 11 countries as well as a spreadsheet with the data collected.
• Led the Communication work team of the project.
• Proposed the Communication Centre to improve potential client outreach and acceptance.

third
• Led the commercial work team of the project.
• Conducted a comparative analysis of the 10 major health care insurance companies’ contracts with a 30% reduce in costs.

second
• Analyzed, mapped and categorized 100+ services provided by the company to a new portfolio into the client’s system (Sharepoint).
• Developed the process and strategy for the portfolio’s maintenance with the supervision of the senior consultant.

Fisrt client
• Performed extensive analysis and correction of 300 invoices to improve client´s payment.
• Executed demand analysis, negotiation and final purchase of the services with Canadian and Brazilian suppliers.
• Hired the largest number of service’s contracts before de ERP’s blackout (33 of 92 cases in a group of 4 buyers) and for issued an average of 50 material’s purchase orders per day.
• Managed various services categories such as engineering and environmental studies and projects.
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi again--
Sure, I think those are some good examples of team leadership and results and project management you can and should emphasize when you apply, to show all that you've had experience with, even if your overall # of years is a bit shorter than some. And in terms of 'why now', your reasons are personal of course, but generally showing that you are ready.... you have enough experience to contribute to the class and discussions/teams etc, and also that in order to reach your next career steps, you NEED what an MBA will provide you with, are important factors to consider.
Good luck, and keep in mind if you'd like to speak further with a consultant at any point, we offer a free 30 minute consultation at www.mbamission.com/consult, and/or feel free to chime in here too.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
oh thank you! I decided to postpone for a year and apply for the 2017 class. You have been very helpul.

thank you so much!
Send PM
Expert Reply
Good luck! Keep in touch.
Moderator:
1452 posts