Last visit was: 28 Apr 2024, 05:06 It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 05:06

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Schools: Booth '21
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
QS counsellors team on a racial rant through this supposedly funny vid [#permalink]
You have to listen to this joker man. :-D I know, I know, I said I was scarred by the whole process, but this guy from QS talking to the panel is hillarious

I was listening to one of the so called "on demand" live casts :roll: and he says things like (and i kid you not) "MBA kind of relies on the previous work experience for the classroom learning". WTF? I am sure Chicago booth didn't expect me to really use my previous work experience as a mountain climber inside the classroom!!! You moron, you!! And then he has the stupidity of asking " would you say the MiM is more team based, and functional?" !!! Again....WTF??? Blew my mind :lol:

And the context is (again I kid you not) "what on earth is a Master's in management?". Is that how low IQ people start asking about MiM programs? Not really, we don't sir. :x

Such amazing samples of human excrement people are acting as if they have already been there and done that, and I see business school team members sitting next to such a guy and nod?? what a shame!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: QS counsellors team on a racial rant through this supposedly funny vid [#permalink]
A couple of more updates from me friends. I am really beginning to "hate" the way these guys are getting away with such nonsense under the garb of helping us. They don't care about us even a bit. All these idiots want is to make money, and they are resorting to racist chants, profiling, and what not to get to the end. :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
Attachments

File comment: Another borderline racist commentary from the same set of people. What does one mean by "INDIAN STUDENTS"??? People applying from India are not students... A lot of us have serious work experience from companies that will not shred your CVs your idiots. You have made a joke on us "INDIAN" students!!! Also, why are we so different that you have to tell us separately about studying in the US? The "rich, white, British Male" syndrome is it?
indian.PNG
indian.PNG [ 736.04 KiB | Viewed 964 times ]

File comment: These guys are unstoppable. The same sales guy is conducting more panels, and probably making deals to sell our data to these guys right after the session. SHAME
shame.PNG
shame.PNG [ 1.24 MiB | Viewed 983 times ]

GMAT Club Bot
Re: QS counsellors team on a racial rant through this supposedly funny vid [#permalink]