GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 18 Oct 2018, 13:18

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Queen's Master of Management Analytics

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 18 Jul 2013
Posts: 2
Concentration: Other, General Management
WE: Other (Retail Banking)
GMAT ToolKit User
Queen's Master of Management Analytics  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Sep 2013, 12:23
If anybody is applying for this program, I can answer questions, as I just went through the admissions process myself.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 10 Sep 2012
Posts: 2
Re: Queen's Master of Management Analytics  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Oct 2013, 12:05
Hi, I've just got an interview call for this program. It would be great if you could give me an idea of what was covered during the interview and what questions I would need to prepare for.

Thanks.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 18 Jul 2013
Posts: 2
Concentration: Other, General Management
WE: Other (Retail Banking)
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Queen's Master of Management Analytics  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Oct 2013, 18:12
2
smenon wrote:
Hi, I've just got an interview call for this program. It would be great if you could give me an idea of what was covered during the interview and what questions I would need to prepare for.

Thanks.


I prepared for the following questions:
1. Future goals: short-term
2. Future goals: long term
3. Past work experience
4. Past academic experience
5. Why the teamwork-centred teaching approach will work for you
6. Questions for the interviewer regarding the program

During the interview itself, #5 was the focus of about half the interview (if not more). It's pretty important. All work for every course is done as part of the same group, so that means you'll have communication overhead, scheduling and just plain old getting along will be important.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 10 Sep 2012
Posts: 2
Re: Queen's Master of Management Analytics  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Oct 2013, 10:58
Thank you very much!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 05 Sep 2013
Posts: 3
Re: Queen's Master of Management Analytics  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Oct 2014, 12:11
Hi,
For Masters in Management Analytics in Queens, is GMAT mandatory. I have 8 years of experience and now I am planning for this course. I was asked to for an interview. So far I have not taken GMAT exam. What is the probability of asking for the exam. Does Interview itself is deciding factor for getting into Admission?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 16 Nov 2015
Posts: 3
Re: Queen's Master of Management Analytics  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Dec 2015, 13:51
Hi,

I got selected in Master of Management Analytics in Queens University. Please post some reviews??
Current Student
User avatar
Joined: 25 Sep 2012
Posts: 250
Location: India
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
GMAT 1: 660 Q49 V31
GMAT 2: 680 Q48 V34
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Queen's Master of Management Analytics  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Feb 2016, 02:11
stas123 wrote:
smenon wrote:
Hi, I've just got an interview call for this program. It would be great if you could give me an idea of what was covered during the interview and what questions I would need to prepare for.

Thanks.


I prepared for the following questions:
1. Future goals: short-term
2. Future goals: long term
3. Past work experience
4. Past academic experience
5. Why the teamwork-centred teaching approach will work for you
6. Questions for the interviewer regarding the program

During the interview itself, #5 was the focus of about half the interview (if not more). It's pretty important. All work for every course is done as part of the same group, so that means you'll have communication overhead, scheduling and just plain old getting along will be important.


In case you do see this, how long does the interview go?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 18 Apr 2016
Posts: 9
Re: Queen's Master of Management Analytics  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Apr 2016, 22:14
Hi Guys,
Im interested to apply for Queens MMA in 2017 Jan intake. Although I havent sit for GMAT, I have 5 Years work experience and done my bachelors in Business Administration with decent CGPA. However, unlike Queens MBA, there is no Post Graduation Salary or Job report available on Queens MMA. The online reviews on this course is rare and also not sufficient. I would appreciate suggestions from people who has already done this course or who are looking forward to do this course. Please comment on the following issues-

1. what is the career and job prospect of this course? avg. salary range after graduating?

2. in terms of market demand, where does it stand in comparison to Queens MBA or Iveys MBA?

3. is GMAT mandatory? will they ask for it if I apply now?

4. if I apply now and get selected, approx. how long will it take to get the offer letter?

5. how much time the admission committee provides to the students for decision making after issuing offer letter?

Thanks in advance.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 22 Jan 2013
Posts: 7
Re: Queen's Master of Management Analytics  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Mar 2018, 02:52
Lucky_Rish wrote:
Hi Guys,
Im interested to apply for Queens MMA in 2017 Jan intake. Although I havent sit for GMAT, I have 5 Years work experience and done my bachelors in Business Administration with decent CGPA. However, unlike Queens MBA, there is no Post Graduation Salary or Job report available on Queens MMA. The online reviews on this course is rare and also not sufficient. I would appreciate suggestions from people who has already done this course or who are looking forward to do this course. Please comment on the following issues-

1. what is the career and job prospect of this course? avg. salary range after graduating?

2. in terms of market demand, where does it stand in comparison to Queens MBA or Iveys MBA?

3. is GMAT mandatory? will they ask for it if I apply now?

4. if I apply now and get selected, approx. how long will it take to get the offer letter?

5. how much time the admission committee provides to the students for decision making after issuing offer letter?

Thanks in advance.



Hi,

I have received an admit for June 2018.. Did you find out your answers? I'm also looking for the same --2. in terms of market demand, where does it stand in comparison to Queens MBA or Iveys MBA?
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Queen's Master of Management Analytics &nbs [#permalink] 18 Mar 2018, 02:52
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Queen's Master of Management Analytics

  new topic post reply Update application status  


Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.