Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 02:35 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 02:35

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: Other, General Management
WE:Other (Retail Banking)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [2]
Concentration: Other, General Management
WE:Other (Retail Banking)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Re: Queen's Master of Management Analytics [#permalink]
Thank you very much!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Hi,
For Masters in Management Analytics in Queens, is GMAT mandatory. I have 8 years of experience and now I am planning for this course. I was asked to for an interview. So far I have not taken GMAT exam. What is the probability of asking for the exam. Does Interview itself is deciding factor for getting into Admission?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi,

I got selected in Master of Management Analytics in Queens University. Please post some reviews??
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 557 [0]
Given Kudos: 242
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
GMAT 1: 660 Q49 V31
GMAT 2: 680 Q48 V34
Send PM
stas123 wrote:
smenon wrote:
Hi, I've just got an interview call for this program. It would be great if you could give me an idea of what was covered during the interview and what questions I would need to prepare for.

Thanks.

I prepared for the following questions:
1. Future goals: short-term
2. Future goals: long term
3. Past work experience
4. Past academic experience
5. Why the teamwork-centred teaching approach will work for you
6. Questions for the interviewer regarding the program

During the interview itself, #5 was the focus of about half the interview (if not more). It's pretty important. All work for every course is done as part of the same group, so that means you'll have communication overhead, scheduling and just plain old getting along will be important.

In case you do see this, how long does the interview go?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi Guys,
Im interested to apply for Queens MMA in 2017 Jan intake. Although I havent sit for GMAT, I have 5 Years work experience and done my bachelors in Business Administration with decent CGPA. However, unlike Queens MBA, there is no Post Graduation Salary or Job report available on Queens MMA. The online reviews on this course is rare and also not sufficient. I would appreciate suggestions from people who has already done this course or who are looking forward to do this course. Please comment on the following issues-

1. what is the career and job prospect of this course? avg. salary range after graduating?

2. in terms of market demand, where does it stand in comparison to Queens MBA or Iveys MBA?

3. is GMAT mandatory? will they ask for it if I apply now?

4. if I apply now and get selected, approx. how long will it take to get the offer letter?

5. how much time the admission committee provides to the students for decision making after issuing offer letter?

Thanks in advance.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 12
Send PM
Lucky_Rish wrote:
Hi Guys,
Im interested to apply for Queens MMA in 2017 Jan intake. Although I havent sit for GMAT, I have 5 Years work experience and done my bachelors in Business Administration with decent CGPA. However, unlike Queens MBA, there is no Post Graduation Salary or Job report available on Queens MMA. The online reviews on this course is rare and also not sufficient. I would appreciate suggestions from people who has already done this course or who are looking forward to do this course. Please comment on the following issues-

1. what is the career and job prospect of this course? avg. salary range after graduating?

2. in terms of market demand, where does it stand in comparison to Queens MBA or Iveys MBA?

3. is GMAT mandatory? will they ask for it if I apply now?

4. if I apply now and get selected, approx. how long will it take to get the offer letter?

5. how much time the admission committee provides to the students for decision making after issuing offer letter?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I have received an admit for June 2018.. Did you find out your answers? I'm also looking for the same --2. in terms of market demand, where does it stand in comparison to Queens MBA or Iveys MBA?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
GMAT 1: 640 Q46 V32
GPA: 3
Send PM
Can anyone confirm how important is integrated reasoning score?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi,

I have been accepted for MMA Program for May 2019 Entry. Could you please help me with Alumni page or any social media page which helps me to connect with students who are enrolled. I would like to understand the overall picture of the program from someone who has migrated to CANADA from INDIA for MMA Program. Please help me.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 16
Send PM
b2bt wrote:
stas123 wrote:
smenon wrote:
Hi, I've just got an interview call for this program. It would be great if you could give me an idea of what was covered during the interview and what questions I would need to prepare for.

Thanks.

I prepared for the following questions:
1. Future goals: short-term
2. Future goals: long term
3. Past work experience
4. Past academic experience
5. Why the teamwork-centred teaching approach will work for you
6. Questions for the interviewer regarding the program

During the interview itself, #5 was the focus of about half the interview (if not more). It's pretty important. All work for every course is done as part of the same group, so that means you'll have communication overhead, scheduling and just plain old getting along will be important.

In case you do see this, how long does the interview go?

Posted from my mobile device
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72889 [0]
Given Kudos: 18869
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
Archived Smith Discussion
Hi there,
You've stumbled upon an old discussion from our Smith Forum that's now outdated and has been archived. No more replies are possible here.
Interested in current discussions? Feel free to dive into our dedicated Smith Forum for all fresh things related to the Smith MBA program.
Thank you for understanding, and happy exploring!
GMAT Club Bot
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts