GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 23 Sep 2019, 11:17

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Queens MMA Master in Management Analytics - January 2020 Intake

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
Queens MMA Master in Management Analytics - January 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jul 2019, 11:41
Been admitted to the Queen's MMA program Jan 2020 intake.

Looking to connect with other Jan 2020 intakes.
Intern
Intern
Re: Queens MMA Master in Management Analytics - January 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Aug 2019, 13:03
I also have an admit for MMA Jan 2020 intake.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Re: Queens MMA Master in Management Analytics - January 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Aug 2019, 21:28
Congrats for the offer. Have you accepted the offer yet.

Intern
Intern
B
Queens MMA Master in Management Analytics - January 2020 Intake  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Sep 2019, 04:31
Hi,

I have been admitted to the class of Jan 2020 as well. Let's connect over email/phone ? anmolgagneja26<at>gmail<dot>com / Telegram : anmolgagneja
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 09 Sep 2019, 09:00
I also have an admit for Queens MMA Jan 2020 intake. Looking to connect with fellow batchmates.. anyone who has accepted?

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 09 Sep 2019, 09:05
priyankasachdeva wrote:
I also have an admit for Queens MMA Jan 2020 intake. Looking to connect with fellow batchmates.. anyone who has accepted?

Hi Priyanka,

Nice to e-meet you. I am joining MMA Jan 2020 as well. Let's connect over email - anmolgagneja26<at>gmail<dot>com /telegram - anmolgagneja?
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 09 Sep 2019, 22:43
We now have a whatsapp group (with only 3 members right now though). Those admitted and looking to connect may PM their phone numbers to me or priyankasachdeva
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 10 Sep 2019, 12:02
Hey folks!
I have my interview tomorrow for MMA January 2020
Would appreciate if anyone could share their interview experience
Thanks, and looking forward to working with all of you :)
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 10 Sep 2019, 17:20
ztm wrote:
Hey folks!

Hi,

I interviewed in April, since it's been a while I don't remember a lot of it, anyway, here it goes :

- Tell me a little bit about you
- Why do you think this course is suitable for you at this point in your career?
- Why do you think data is important?
- Since we have a team oriented approach, tell me about your experience of working in a team or leading a team
- Tell me one instance when you and a teammate were not on the same page but resolved the conflict somehow. How? What'd you tell them? What did you learn?
- While at Smith, how would you resolve issues you might have with a teammate?
- In the past, how have you brought it to the notice of a teammate if what he was delivering wasn't satisfactory, how'd you do it now?
- What problems do you think you might face at Smith? - To which I answered "the harsh weather is gonna be the biggest problem since i come from a tropical country", she laughed it off and replied, "i meant inside the classroom"
- Do you have anyone you know in Canada that might be able to assist you in relocating so far away from home?
- Any questions for me?

So, the interview primarily tried assessing my ability to work in a team. It lasted about 25 minutes in total.

All the best!
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 10 Sep 2019, 19:29
Hi Guys,

I am also joining MMA program for next year, however I am in May 2020 intake. I know this thread is for Jan 2020 students, I just wanted to let you guys know that I am a domestic (local) student and in case you have any questions about Toronto in general, weather, people, etc. please reach out.

Thanks,

GK

Show Tags

New post 11 Sep 2019, 06:44
anmolgagneja wrote:
ztm wrote:
Hey folks!

Hi,

I interviewed in April, since it's been a while I don't remember a lot of it, anyway, here it goes :

- Why do you think this course is suitable for you at this point in your career?
- Since we have a team oriented approach, tell me about your experience of working in a team or leading a team
- Tell me one instance when you and a teammate were not on the same page but resolved the conflict somehow. How? What'd you tell them? What did you learn?
- In the past, how have you brought it to the notice of a teammate if what he was delivering wasn't satisfactory, how'd you do it now?
- What problems do you think you might face at Smith? - To which I answered "the harsh weather is gonna be the biggest problem since i come from a tropical country", she laughed it off and replied, "i meant inside the classroom"
- Do you have anyone you know in Canada that might be able to assist you in relocating so far away from home?
- Any questions for me?

So, the interview primarily tried assessing my ability to work in a team. It lasted about 25 minutes in total.

All the best!

Thanks a lot Anmol! This is extremely helpful. I have my interview at 1:30 pm today, fingers crossed!
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 11 Sep 2019, 08:58
Hi,

I would be joining MMA class of Jan 2020 as well.
priyankasachdeva i have sent you a personal message with my number so you can add me to the group.

Thanks,
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 11 Sep 2019, 19:23
ztm wrote:
anmolgagneja wrote:
ztm wrote:
Hey folks!

Hi,

- Any questions for me?

All the best!

Thanks a lot Anmol! This is extremely helpful. I have my interview at 1:30 pm today, fingers crossed!

You're welcome. How'd the interview go?
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 13 Sep 2019, 06:38
anmolgagneja wrote:
You're welcome. How'd the interview go?

It went well, hoping to hear back soon. Questions were as follow:
Tell me a bit about yourself
Why did you decide to purse MMA at this point in your career?
Why choose Smith over other schools?
Tell me about your experience working in a team
If you have a team member who is slacking, how will you resolve it?
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 15 Sep 2019, 19:06
Hi folks,

I have accepted the offer of MMA jan 2020 intake. pritankasachdeva I have sent you my phone number to add into the group.

Thanks

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 15 Sep 2019, 19:35
Hi swati, i checked my inbox but couldn’t find your number. Can you double check if your message got sent to the correct id? There seems to be a typo in your message above..

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 16 Sep 2019, 03:26
Hi Priyanka,

Apologies for spelling your name incorrectly. I have sent you one more personal message. Could you please check.

Thanks,
Swati

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 18 Sep 2019, 12:35
Hi all,
I have received my offer letter, and will be accepting soon
I'd like to request to be added to the WhatsApp group
Who do I need to contact for that?
Thanks
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 18 Sep 2019, 12:35
priyankasachdeva wrote:
Hi swati, i checked my inbox but couldn’t find your number. Can you double check if your message got sent to the correct id? There seems to be a typo in your message above..

Hi Priyanka,
I'd like to request to be added to the group
Can I send you a message with my contact information?
Thanks
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 18 Sep 2019, 12:37
ztm wrote:
Hi all,
I have received my offer letter, and will be accepting soon
I'd like to request to be added to the WhatsApp group
Who do I need to contact for that?
Thanks

Hi,

PM me your phone number. I'll add you to the group.

GMAT Club Bot
Re: Queens MMA Master in Management Analytics - January 2020 Intake   [#permalink] 18 Sep 2019, 12:37

Go to page    1   2    Next  [ 21 posts ] 

Queens MMA Master in Management Analytics - January 2020 Intake

new topic post reply Update application status