GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 20 Oct 2019, 12:11

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Queens MMA skype interview.

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 01 Nov 2016
Posts: 3
Queens MMA skype interview.  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Feb 2017, 08:42
Hello,

I am scheduled for a skype interview next week with the program coordinator for Masters of management analytics program . Can anyone please shear their experinece?What questions I might expect, How do I prepare? any other tips ...etc...would be highly appreciated.


Cheers
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 31 Oct 2016
Posts: 6
Re: Queens MMA skype interview.  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Feb 2017, 11:53
malcomisconfused wrote:
Hello,

I am scheduled for a skype interview next week with the program coordinator for Masters of management analytics program . Can anyone please shear their experinece?What questions I might expect, How do I prepare? any other tips ...etc...would be highly appreciated.


Cheers


In general, remember to be clear and precise in your answer to conventional questions such as Why MMA? Why Queens? What relevant experience do you bring OR how will your experience be of use in the program? How will this program help you in getting the next/desired step of your career?

I would like to follow this topic as I too am interested in Business Analytics. By the way, can you please share your profile?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 01 Nov 2016
Posts: 3
Re: Queens MMA skype interview.  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Feb 2017, 16:13
dhawal07 wrote:
malcomisconfused wrote:
Hello,

I am scheduled for a skype interview next week with the program coordinator for Masters of management analytics program . Can anyone please shear their experinece?What questions I might expect, How do I prepare? any other tips ...etc...would be highly appreciated.


Cheers


In general, remember to be clear and precise in your answer to conventional questions such as Why MMA? Why Queens? What relevant experience do you bring OR how will your experience be of use in the program? How will this program help you in getting the next/desired step of your career?

I would like to follow this topic as I too am interested in Business Analytics. By the way, can you please share your profile?


Hey, I have 2 years of work exp and have a Msc in engineering.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 23 Jul 2016
Posts: 1
Re: Queens MMA skype interview.  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Apr 2017, 05:09
malcomisconfused wrote:
dhawal07 wrote:
malcomisconfused wrote:
Hello,

I am scheduled for a skype interview next week with the program coordinator for Masters of management analytics program . Can anyone please shear their experinece?What questions I might expect, How do I prepare? any other tips ...etc...would be highly appreciated.


Cheers


In general, remember to be clear and precise in your answer to conventional questions such as Why MMA? Why Queens? What relevant experience do you bring OR how will your experience be of use in the program? How will this program help you in getting the next/desired step of your career?

I would like to follow this topic as I too am interested in Business Analytics. By the way, can you please share your profile?


Hey, I have 2 years of work exp and have a Msc in engineering.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 18 Jul 2014
Posts: 4
Re: Queens MMA skype interview.  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Oct 2018, 09:48
Hi Guys,
I have interview scheduled soon next week, I was wondering if any of you who already got admitted share any tips on interview?
What type of behavioral questions were being asked and what I should be focusing on when preparing?

Any insights will be greatly appreciated,

Thank you,
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Queens MMA skype interview.   [#permalink] 15 Oct 2018, 09:48
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Queens MMA skype interview.

  new topic post reply Update application status  





Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne