GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 18 Jun 2018, 12:19

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

RC questions on Workbook

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 540 Q38 V27
RC questions on Workbook [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Aug 2017, 09:17
Hi all,

I don't know if I'm doing this right but it seems that the RC questions I have answered on the forum do not appear on my workbook list. Is this normal or am I missing something?

Thank a lot.
1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
G
Re: RC questions on Workbook [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Aug 2017, 09:25
Think it is a bug, not recording for me too

Consistency is the Key

Expert Post
2 KUDOS received
Founder
Founder
V
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 17 Aug 2017, 11:37
Hi Guys, yes, it is a limitation rather than a bug.

We have added the RC timer fairly recently - less than a year ago: https://gmatclub.com/forum/please-vote- ... 26659.html
I know it may seem crazy but for years, we have had a timer in the other question forums but not in RC, due to the architecture - it was hard to keep track of multiple answers. We finally figured out how to do it but the side effect is that we had no Workbook tracking.

We will look into finding a way to start tracking the questions in individual workbooks but for now it is a limitation.

Best Regards
BB

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... or use our Daily Study Plan

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Manager
Manager
G
WE: Advertising (Advertising and PR)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 25 Apr 2018, 00:55
:( one can't track rc questions

If you find my post useful, please give me a kudos.

Thank you.
Regards,
ENEM

If you wish to spend wisely on your gmat prep material, check my post titled: How to Spend Money On GMAT Material Wisely, link: https://gmatclub.com/forum/how-to-buy-gmat-material-wisely-tag-free-gmat-resources-236174.html

Simple and handy template for CR: https://gmatclub.com/forum/simple-and-handy-template-for-cr-242255.html

simple template for more vs greater and fewer vs less: https://gmatclub.com/forum/simple-template-for-more-vs-greater-and-fewer-vs-less-242216.html

Manager
Manager
G
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 07 May 2018, 03:29
Hi bb

would it be possible to add an icon so one can see at a glance which RC questions one already tried? So if someone used the timer for atleast one question in the topic there would be a special icon to mark that in the topic list.

Right now, one has to open each topic and check whether the timers already were activated. This costs some time here and there.

In your eyes, would it make sense to implement what I suggest?

My goal: 700 GMAT score

If I could help you with my answer, please think about giving me Kudos :)

Expert Post
Founder
Founder
V
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 30 May 2018, 18:35
Masterscorp wrote:
Hi bb

would it be possible to add an icon so one can see at a glance which RC questions one already tried? So if someone used the timer for atleast one question in the topic there would be a special icon to mark that in the topic list.

Right now, one has to open each topic and check whether the timers already were activated. This costs some time here and there.

Thank you for your suggestion and request - this feature has been implemented a few days ago (not sure if you have noticed) so wanted to let you know.
Thanks.

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... or use our Daily Study Plan

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Manager
Manager
G
CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 31 May 2018, 05:25
bb wrote:
Masterscorp wrote:
Hi bb

Thank you for your suggestion and request - this feature has been implemented a few days ago (not sure if you have noticed) so wanted to let you know.
Thanks.

You're welcome! Thank your for implementing this feature! I actually noticed it a few days ago and was very happy about this implementation :-)

I have another suggestion about RC:

At the moment there is no tracking of RC questions in the workbook if I'm not mistaken. Would it be possible for the posters of questions to mark the difficulty of each question so that answered questions can appear and be tracked in the workbook? Thereby they could become a part of the estimated GMAT score and it would become easier to revise incorrect answers.

My goal: 700 GMAT score

If I could help you with my answer, please think about giving me Kudos :)

Re: RC questions on Workbook   [#permalink] 31 May 2018, 05:25

RC questions on Workbook

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: abhimahna

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap