It is currently 19 Aug 2017, 19:00

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Registration error

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 2

Registration error [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Mar 2017, 05:55
Hi, I am facing problem with GMAT registration. After entering my card details, when I hit the submit button the next page doesn't load. Is it because my card doesn't accept international payments?? Have tried it with one other card.

Also how long before can I book GMAT date? Can i book the date of 4th April, the seats are available on that date?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 2

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
P

Kudos [?]: 226 [0], given: 16

WE: General Management (Education)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Registration error [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Apr 2017, 05:50
Hi Nikhilk

Yes most certainly. I booked my test just 36 hours before my actual test.

For your booking. First of all make sure your internet connection is ok. In terms of cards I have had a couple of friends who have faced similar issues. One of the most common issues was that they were using Debit Cards to make the payment. I would stress please do not use debit cards to book your date. Further, I would recommend using an American Express. Most of Amex cards can make international payments smoothly. Plus if you are based in India, you will not be required to enter the OTP, which is normally required for domestic transaction.

Hope this helps. All the best.

If you liked my post, kindly give me a Kudos. Thanks.

Kudos [?]: 226 [0], given: 16

Re: Registration error   [#permalink] 02 Apr 2017, 05:50