Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 11:14 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 11:14

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
mbaMission Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 229 [0]
Given Kudos: 22
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Own Kudos [?]: 229 [0]
Given Kudos: 22
Send PM
Re: Request profile evaluation GMAT 650 Q48 V31 [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Hi again!
That's excellent, you'll be in great hands with Debbie! In fact, she'll be able to talk you through school selection on a much more comprehensive basis. I think of the ones you mentioned that MIT, Yale and Kellogg in the US and LBS are your better bets. The others seem like reaches to me, though you could pick one like Harvard or Wharton and give it a shot, they might see things they really like in your profile.
Good luck!
Kate

Nes721 wrote:
Dear Kate,

Firstly, thank you for your response. Your words have been truly encouraging. I booked an appointment with MBA mission last week (through Kaplan) with consultant Debbie Choy given that she has worked with booz and Allen. I have an appointment with her for a phone call on Tuesday. I hope she will be able to provide me with some solid advice.

I am looking into transferring into management consulting post my MBA, namely boutique management consulting firms as I have aspirations of starting my own management consulting firm in the region in years to come. Can you please advise on which universities you would recommend given my profile and my current GMAT results. I personally, would absolutely relish the opportunity of getting into Harvard, Wharton, Columbia or MIT in the states, or LBS and insead in Europe. However, I'm not entirely confident of my profile applying to these schools as I know they are extremely competitive. Hence, the list of 9 universities. To answer your question, I have not started my applications yet, as I was contemplating my GMAT results. Please advise

I hope you have a lovely day.

Best regards
Moderator:
1452 posts