GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 29 Mar 2020, 11:19

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Retaking the TOEFL after 3 years

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Retaking the TOEFL after 3 years  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Dec 2015, 12:19
Hello!

3 years ago I took the TOEFL test. I was living in Canada at the time for 6 months and had specific TOEFL preparation classes. I scored 119/120 (R30 L30 W29 S30), which is of course a good score, but now comes my dilemma; I have to retake the TOEFL for my Master application since this one is not valid anymore.

I am living in abroad again at the moment (non-english speaking country) and the only available timeslot was next week Saturday at 9.00AM. I am pretty confident in English, 3 year ago I also passed my Cambridge CAE with an A and since then I have studied International Business Administration in English as well. But the TOEFL still scares me a bit because it is so specific/unique in its structure and type of questions.

I am a little bit unsure on how to organize my studies for this TOEFL test, especially since I don't have long. Does anybody have a suggestion on how to maximize my studies in this short amount of time? My Masters program demands a minimum score of 101 with minimum subscores of 22 in each section.

Thank you in advance!
Board of Directors
D
Re: Retaking the TOEFL after 3 years  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Dec 2015, 12:27
Hi,

in such short amount of time is really tough where you stand in terms of preparation. I suggest you to see my post as announcement on the best resources. Then concentrate on speaking and writing part. The most difficult.

Hope the best.

Regardfs
Re: Retaking the TOEFL after 3 years   [#permalink] 11 Dec 2015, 12:27

Retaking the TOEFL after 3 years

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: carcass