It is currently 23 Oct 2017, 03:21

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Ross Application

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Schools: Duke '20
GMAT 1: 730 Q51 V37
GPA: 3.75
Ross Application [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Oct 2017, 14:45
What are we supposed to upload in the optional photo essay? It says put a face with your name and application? What sort of application?

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 12 [0], given: 2

Re: Ross Application [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Oct 2017, 15:38
lakshaychopranitj wrote:
What are we supposed to upload in the optional photo essay? It says put a face with your name and application? What sort of application?

Hey lakshaychopranitj if you are applying to the full-time MBA program it's not a photo essay. It is just a photo of you. The "application" they are referencing is your overall application to the MBA program. When they see your name and are reading your application (essays, resume, GMAT score, etc.) it might be nice for them to see the picture and face of the person they are evaluating. You can decide what picture you want to use, but they say to make sure you are identifiable in it. I wouldn't do a group of people, a picture of you far off in the distance, or something. They say a simple headshot is fine and I imagine that is what most people do. It is unlikely a creative photo would change your admission chances at all, so just a picture that lets them see what you look like.

If you are applying to a different program at Ross then there might be an optional photo essay, but the full-time MBA program it is an optional photo.

Kudos [?]: 12 [0], given: 2

Re: Ross Application   [#permalink] 01 Oct 2017, 15:38

Ross Application

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderators: OasisGC, BrushMyQuant, aerien

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap