GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 18 Feb 2020, 08:28

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Scheduling Exam

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
B
CAT Tests
Scheduling Exam  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Jan 2020, 20:41
Hi,

Wondering if anybody knew anything about the issue of scheduling. I'm trying to take the exam relatively soon, like within 2 weeks, but there isn't a opening til 4 weeks from now. Possible if I could pay Pearson extra or something to schedule it on my own terms? I find it ridiculous I have to wait a full month in my city; why can't I schedule it when I want. Would appreciate if anybody knew if there was a way I could resolve this? Thanks
Target Test Prep Representative
D
Affiliations: Target Test Prep
GMAT 1: 800 Q51 V51
Re: Scheduling Exam  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Jan 2020, 11:26
Often, to get a slot at a time when they want it, people keep checking mba.com to see what slots are open. As people cancel and reschedule, slots open up. So, by checking regularly, you may get a time slot sooner than the ones you see available now.

Marty Murray

Chief Curriculum and Content Architect

Marty@targettestprep.com
TTP - Target Test Prep Logo
181 Reviews

5-star rated online GMAT quant
self study course

See why Target Test Prep is the top rated GMAT quant course on GMAT Club. Read Our Reviews

If you find one of my posts helpful, please take a moment to click on the "Kudos" button.

EMPOWERgmat Instructor
V
Affiliations: EMPOWERgmat
GMAT 1: 800 Q51 V49
GRE 1: Q170 V170
Re: Scheduling Exam  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Jan 2020, 14:01
Hi vreddy1,

Testing Facilities tend to be relatively small, so they can accommodate only a limited number of Test Takers on any given day. In addition, some Centers will host more than just the GMAT (meaning that there could be other people in the Computer Lab with you that are taking a different Exam altogether - and this would further limit the number of available appointment slots on any given day). That having been said, slots will sometimes open up (if people reschedule their Exams), so it would be worthwhile for you to log-on to the site periodically to see if any slots become available in the next couple of weeks. Unfortunately, there's nothing else you can really do if you're focused on just one location. If there are any other Test Facilities that are relatively close to your location, then you might try scheduling your GMAT there instead.

GMAT assassins aren't born, they're made,
Rich

The Course Used By GMAT Club Moderators To Earn 750+

souvik101990 Score: 760 Q50 V42 ★★★★★
ENGRTOMBA2018 Score: 750 Q49 V44 ★★★★★
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Scheduling Exam   [#permalink] 19 Jan 2020, 14:01

Scheduling Exam

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics