GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 21 Feb 2019, 03:54

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in February
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
272829303112
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
242526272812
Open Detailed Calendar
  • Ace the EMBA

     February 21, 2019

     February 21, 2019

     10:00 PM PST

     11:00 PM PST

    Learn how to create an outstanding application for top EMBA programs from an EMBA admissions expert.
  • Now accepting requests for consultations for 2019-2020!

     February 22, 2019

     February 22, 2019

     10:00 PM PST

     11:00 PM PST

    The Vantage Point MBA team is now accepting requests for consultations for the 2019-2020 appplication season. We look forward to hearing from you!

Schulich MMGT Applicants - Fall 2019

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 23 Oct 2018
Posts: 4
Re: Schulich MMGT Applicants - Fall 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Feb 2019, 12:05
Hey Everyone! I just recieved my offer letter from the university. Thank you for being such a great support. ?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 14 Jan 2019
Posts: 10
Re: Schulich MMGT Applicants - Fall 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Feb 2019, 13:45
Jassimran wrote:
Hey Everyone! I just recieved my offer letter from the university. Thank you for being such a great support. ?

Posted from my mobile device


CONGRATS!!! Please join us on the Facebook page!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 07 Feb 2019
Posts: 3
Re: Schulich MMGT Applicants - Fall 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Feb 2019, 08:13
Hello,

I applied for the round 2 deadline as a domestic applicant, has anyone heard back from round 1? :)
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 14 Jan 2019
Posts: 10
Re: Schulich MMGT Applicants - Fall 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Feb 2019, 10:59
1
sarahamjad wrote:
Hello,

I applied for the round 2 deadline as a domestic applicant, has anyone heard back from round 1? :)


Hey Sarah, I seen your name in today's webinar! I'm an admitted person myself. GOOD LUCK!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 01 Jan 2019
Posts: 9
Location: Canada
Concentration: Finance, Economics
GPA: 3.24
Re: Schulich MMGT Applicants - Fall 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Feb 2019, 20:21
sarahamjad wrote:
Hello,

I applied for the round 2 deadline as a domestic applicant, has anyone heard back from round 1? :)








Hey Sarah,

How are you going about the scholarship and federal funding... I am a domestic student too
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 13 Apr 2018
Posts: 1
Re: Schulich MMGT Applicants - Fall 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Feb 2019, 05:06
Hello, I submitted the application today! How many days will they take to write me back!

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 11 Feb 2019
Posts: 1
Re: Schulich MMGT Applicants - Fall 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Feb 2019, 01:35
3
Hi! I've got the interview invitation and will take the interview tmr with Michelle... Finger crossed!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 07 Feb 2019
Posts: 3
Re: Schulich MMGT Applicants - Fall 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Feb 2019, 14:51
Shef08

Hey! I am honestly so confused myself, the first thing I am doing is applying for the entrance scholarships on the application portal; then I need to find out whether we can apply for Graduate OSAP (if it exists for the program). I am not sure who we can reach out to regarding this. :(

ETmmgt

Hey! Hope you are doing awesome, congratulations on your acceptance! :D
I am anxiously waiting haha, do you think they invite all applicants for interviews or just the selected?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 14 Jan 2019
Posts: 10
Re: Schulich MMGT Applicants - Fall 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Feb 2019, 02:14
sarahamjad wrote:
Shef08

Hey! I am honestly so confused myself, the first thing I am doing is applying for the entrance scholarships on the application portal; then I need to find out whether we can apply for Graduate OSAP (if it exists for the program). I am not sure who we can reach out to regarding this. :(

ETmmgt

Hey! Hope you are doing awesome, congratulations on your acceptance! :D
I am anxiously waiting haha, do you think they invite all applicants for interviews or just the selected?


Thanks so much! Please join us on the Facebook group by searching: Schulich Master of Management - Fall 2019 Cohort. I'm also domestic myself :)

OSAP - Our program does qualify for it :D Here is a direct contact to someone named "Anne" from the Financial Aid office who was super nice and helpful to me: acaulfield@schulich.yorku.ca. Btw, funding for MMgt might be super limited because a lot of the scholarships are for MBA students >.<. You'll most likely hear back with an offer from the 'Dean's Entrance Award'. Put in as much effort to highlight leadership experience that is unique to see what other awards you can snag.

Interviews - Only selected

Btw, I haven't started on applying for a line of credit + OSAP. The info about which banks are offering a line of credit will be in the funding acceptance email. I was confused like everyone else though about the order of applying for OSAP and the line of credit.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 07 Feb 2019
Posts: 3
Re: Schulich MMGT Applicants - Fall 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Feb 2019, 17:49
ETmmgt

Thank you so much for the detailed response, it really gave me an understanding of the next steps that I can hopefully take (if all goes well after the interview :p). I really hope that they do provide some sort of need-based financial assistance.

Also, I have previous undergraduate loan that I haven’t started paying back yet as I graduated last year (grace period). If I get into Masters, do you think that I’ll still have to pay back despite being in full-time studies? I’m hoping the interest-free period continues until I finish Masters so I can start paying at the end :(

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 14 Jan 2019
Posts: 10
Re: Schulich MMGT Applicants - Fall 2019  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Feb 2019, 18:04
sarahamjad wrote:
ETmmgt

Thank you so much for the detailed response, it really gave me an understanding of the next steps that I can hopefully take (if all goes well after the interview :p). I really hope that they do provide some sort of need-based financial assistance.

Also, I have previous undergraduate loan that I haven’t started paying back yet as I graduated last year (grace period). If I get into Masters, do you think that I’ll still have to pay back despite being in full-time studies? I’m hoping the interest-free period continues until I finish Masters so I can start paying at the end :(

Posted from my mobile device


No problem! GOOD LUCK :D The Dean's award considers needs-based. But again, it might not be sizeable because our tuition is cheaper than MBA students. When you are in your Master's, you will not need to re-pay during full-time studies. There is a form that we had at UofT called 'Continuation of Interest Free Status" to lower the interest charged on your loan while studying + when you apply for OSAP and begin classes in Sept, the Registrar at York will let NSLSC know that you're back in school. Disclaimer: Always talk to the Registrar yourself to get an answer that fits your situation. I just so happened to work in the Registrar/Admissions at UofT :P
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Schulich MMGT Applicants - Fall 2019   [#permalink] 12 Feb 2019, 18:04

Go to page   Previous    1   2   [ 31 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Schulich MMGT Applicants - Fall 2019

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: pushpitkc



Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.