GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 20 Aug 2018, 03:53

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Scoring issues

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 29 Jul 2018
Posts: 18
Scoring issues   [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jul 2018, 04:40
I wanted to know if the score I got on a practice test is right or not, I got a score of 44 in quants ( 10 wrong ) and 34 in verbal ( 15 wrong) overall score 640. Is the above score accurate?


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 07 Jun 2018
Posts: 106
Re: Scoring issues  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jul 2018, 04:57
Kp1703 wrote:
I wanted to know if the score I got on a practice test is right or not, I got a score of 44 in quants ( 10 wrong ) and 34 in verbal ( 15 wrong) overall score 640. Is the above score accurate?


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app



Please indicate the type of practice test you took. Was it Kaplan, Manhattan Prep or any other?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 29 Jul 2018
Posts: 18
Re: Scoring issues  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jul 2018, 05:40
MrJglass wrote:
Kp1703 wrote:
I wanted to know if the score I got on a practice test is right or not, I got a score of 44 in quants ( 10 wrong ) and 34 in verbal ( 15 wrong) overall score 640. Is the above score accurate?


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app



Please indicate the type of practice test you took. Was it Kaplan, Manhattan Prep or any other?

Posted from my mobile device


It was kaplan


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 07 Jun 2018
Posts: 106
Scoring issues  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jul 2018, 09:55
Many people have varying opinions about tests like Kaplan test, Manhattan Prep test and the others.

Kaplan test score is authentic. Although that doesn't mean that you will get that exact Kaplan score in the real GMAT.

Your official score won't be far from your Kaplan score. Even the official GMAT Prep Test score has a possible deviation of up to 30 points.
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 29 Jul 2018
Posts: 18
Re: Scoring issues  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jul 2018, 13:44
Thank you so much, appreciate it.


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 07 Jun 2018
Posts: 106
Scoring issues  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Jul 2018, 13:47
Kp1703 wrote:
Thank you so much, appreciate it.


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app


The pleasure is all mine. Glad I could help.
Scoring issues &nbs [#permalink] 29 Jul 2018, 13:47
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Scoring issues

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Events & Promotions

PREV
NEXT


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.