Last visit was: 27 Apr 2024, 19:58 It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 19:58

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72904 [0]
Given Kudos: 18870
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Security review mail [#permalink]
Did you got any reply bro ?

catpower wrote:
Hello everyone, here I am writing this message on
this forum because I have just received an email from security review, before the exam begins the check verifications lasted 1 hour I had to change PC because my macbook was not up to date ect..., and I had a lot of difficulty understanding her English on the one hand because the lady speaks very quickly with an accent that is quite difficult to understand, plus I have an illness which means that I have to difficult to understand others (Asperger syndrome), during the test everything went well until the final part , the verbal part the proctor asked me to show him what was on my right and in my hands ( I had absolutely nothing on my right or in my hands) then she excused herself and we resumed the exam and I finished it.
1) My main idea for her to ask me what was to my right was that I often looked at my camera, it was a tic that I often do, I look at myself a lot.
33 hours after finishing my exam I received this email :

"We are writing to inform you that your GMAT exam delivered online 28XXXXXXXX on January is undergoing a routine security review that may take up to 20 business days. Once this review has been completed, you will be contacted only if we have any questions concerning your scores. Otherwise, you will receive an email that your results are available and can select schools / programs to send your scores.

Please note that this is part of normal business and assessment operations at the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) and helps to ensure the quality and the validity of our exams. In order for us to complete exam reviews in a timely manner, we ask that you wait 20 business days from your exam date before requesting an update."

I worked a lot for this test and I put all my soul into working on the exercises during 1 year
Do you think it risks canceling my score and have many received the same email?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Re: Security review mail [#permalink]
Did you got score card because I got the same mail ? And when did you got?

catpower wrote:
Hello everyone, here I am writing this message on this forum because I have just received an email from security review, before the exam begins the check verifications lasted 1 hour I had to change PC because my macbook was not up to date ect..., and I had a lot of difficulty understanding her English on the one hand because the lady speaks very quickly with an accent that is quite difficult to understand, plus I have an illness which means that I have to difficult to understand others (Asperger syndrome), during the test everything went well until the final part , the verbal part the proctor asked me to show him what was on my right and in my hands ( I had absolutely nothing on my right or in my hands) then she excused herself and we resumed the exam and I finished it.
1) My main idea for her to ask me what was to my right was that I often looked at my camera, it was a tic that I often do, I look at myself a lot.
33 hours after finishing my exam I received this email :

"We are writing to inform you that your GMAT exam delivered online 28XXXXXXXX on January is undergoing a routine security review that may take up to 20 business days. Once this review has been completed, you will be contacted only if we have any questions concerning your scores. Otherwise, you will receive an email that your results are available and can select schools / programs to send your scores.

Please note that this is part of normal business and assessment operations at the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) and helps to ensure the quality and the validity of our exams. In order for us to complete exam reviews in a timely manner, we ask that you wait 20 business days from your exam date before requesting an update."

I worked a lot for this test and I put all my soul into working on the exercises during 1 year
Do you think it risks canceling my score and have many received the same email?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
GMAT 1: 780 Q56 V57
GRE 1: Q155 V155
Send PM
Hi,

Could you provide more information on the factors that may trigger a security review, such as the proctor asking about the surroundings during the exam?
GMAT Club Bot