Hmmm. And why not? I've seen people with similar profiles get in those schools. Although I have to say, I knew a lot more about their profile.

And anyhow a good strategy can be made of schools which you aspire to even though they are tough (although you can of course concentrate on schools you only have a good chance of getting into, especially if scholarships are a concern for you)
But maybe we are starting backwards....Why don;t you first give us a bit more info about you? Tell us your unique aspects, your involvement in the community, your extra curriculars, your leadership, and any awards at work or academic, and then it will be a wee bit easier to evaluate your chances.
Oooooor better yet, drop us a line and fill out the form, which is a lot easier cause all the questions are already written down for us:
https://www.precisionessay.com/services/ ... sultation/