GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 21 Nov 2018, 10:31

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in November
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Open Detailed Calendar

Stay back options and job scenario in different countries

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
Stay back options and job scenario in different countries  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Oct 2018, 23:26
Hi all

With visa regulations changing so often, i thought it will be great and really helpful if the current b school students or alumni settled in different countries can help us understand the visa and job scenarios in these countries. I have listed down my opinion based on discussions i have had till date.

Usa- Are employers recruiting and sponsoring h1b in top 20 schools for profiles such as ib/ pe/ corf finance? Percentage of students who have got offers out of students who were actually looking for such profiles. If current students can throw some light on the situation in their respective schools, it will be very helpful.

Canada- looks the safest bet as on date. 2 year mba gives 3 year stay back option which is very safe. How abt 1 year mba? How does things work if i would like to stay back after doing a 1 yr mba?

Australia- i have heard that better get pr done before you get admitted. Else, chances of employers sponsoring for work permit seems difficult. Lot of international students had to return because of this. What is the stay back period after mba ( for different tenure of mba - say 1 yr, 16 months, or 2 yrs). And how is job scenario in finance compared to other countries- heard not that lucrative when compared to usa or canada or europe.

Uk- stay back options? Are employers ready to sponsor for work permit in finance roles in top schools like lbs, said etc. How many have been offered compared to people who are actually seeking such roles? How many had to return to their native countries?

Germany- what is the stay back option after mba (for different tenure again)? If i learn german, how is the job scenario for internationals in finance roles - say in top schools like mannheim.

Switzerland- what is the stay back option after mba (for different tenure again)? If i learn german, how is the job scenario for internationals in finance roles - say in top schools like imd. Similarly for france.

Singapore- stay back options and job scenario for internal students in finance role.

Thanks in advance.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Re: Stay back options and job scenario in different countries  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Oct 2018, 23:34
Hi bb. I am tagging you here- hope it is fine. Request u to connect me to the right people who can help me with regards to the visa and work permit related queries that i had raised. Or if there already threads running on this topic.

I am planning to give my gmat on dec 5th- have scored 710 in the first attempt. Though i had decided to go with us and canadian b schools, recent discussions with my froends in us are not that encouraging. Hence, would like to explore options in other countries as well. Thanks in advance.

Posted from my mobile device
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Stay back options and job scenario in different countries &nbs [#permalink] 23 Oct 2018, 23:34

Stay back options and job scenario in different countries

new topic post reply Update application status  

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap