Last visit was: 03 May 2024, 13:17 It is currently 03 May 2024, 13:17

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 1562 [0]
Given Kudos: 49
Send PM
GMAT Instructor
Own Kudos [?]: 693 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
 Q51  V50
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 1562 [0]
Given Kudos: 49
Send PM
[#permalink]
Thanks folks ,Kevin you are a real instructor.agsfaltex...thanx man for helping me .

Though i hoped that others will too....but may be am an optimist when comes to expecting people to give some of their precious time to help others.

Thanks
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 497 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
[#permalink]
Well, it's still summer, so you can't expect people to reply to your posts within the next 24 hours. Besides, it would be helpful if you were more specific. Concerning Verbal, are you having problems in one particular area or generally with all types of questions?

The key to Verbal is to practice a lot and learn from your mistakes. I think you can make the fastest progress in CR, because GMAT uses only few reasoning patterns and as far as you understand all of these, your hit rate will be 80%+ in any test. RC used to be very tricky section, but I would say it's much easier now and all you need is practice. SC would be for longer debriefing, but in general, most people complain that the differences between choices are very small and confusing. You can learn all the rules, but in the end, you will probably still have to guess between two similar choices. :roll:
GMAT Club Bot
[#permalink]