GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 18 Dec 2018, 10:09

In Progress:

Admit Calls from Ross Join Chat Room | McCombs Join Chat Room for Latest Updates

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in December
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Open Detailed Calendar
  • Happy Christmas 20% Sale! Math Revolution All-In-One Products!

December 20, 2018

December 20, 2018

10:00 PM PST

11:00 PM PST

This is the most inexpensive and attractive price in the market. Get the course now!
  • Key Strategies to Master GMAT SC

December 22, 2018

December 22, 2018

07:00 AM PST

09:00 AM PST

Attend this webinar to learn how to leverage Meaning and Logic to solve the most challenging Sentence Correction Questions.

Terrible eGmat support service

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
B
Terrible eGmat support service  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 28 Feb 2018, 14:48
Hi guys, does anyone have trouble in accessing live session recordings of eGmat ?
I purchased their full course (including Live sessions of Quant and Verbal) but unable to open any live session recordings.
I paid a couple of hundreds dollars to get the feature of Live sessions and ended up not being able to open any of them (when click on the session, nothing came up, tried on different browsers and laptops already). I have desperately contact the team through various channels but this simple issue wasnt looked at. They replied by a video “How to access live session recording” and tell me to watch it, which is pretty much useless because this doesnt address my problem at all

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Originally posted by htkv on 25 Feb 2018, 06:02.
Last edited by htkv on 28 Feb 2018, 14:48, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
B
CAT Tests
Re: Terrible eGmat support service  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Feb 2018, 06:05
Have you gotten the Adobe software installed into your system? Have you checked if it is compatible?

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 25 Feb 2018, 06:07
I did, I downloaded the software as requested by egmat. It worked for me on the old website but since they upgraded to the new egmat website Im unable to open it.

Senior PS Moderator
V
GPA: 3.12
Premium Member CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 25 Feb 2018, 07:23
htkv wrote:
I did, I downloaded the software as requested by egmat. It worked for me on the old website but since they upgraded to the new egmat website Im unable to open it.

Hi htkv

I hope you tried talking to the e-Gmat Support team about your problem
Egmat Support: https://e-gmat.com/contact_us/

P.S Moving your topic to the appropriate thread, so that you could get a speedy resolution!

You've got what it takes, but it will take everything you've got

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 25 Feb 2018, 14:25
pushpitkc wrote:
htkv wrote:

Hi htkv

I hope you tried talking to the e-Gmat Support team about your problem
Egmat Support: https://e-gmat.com/contact_us/

P.S Moving your topic to the appropriate thread, so that you could get a speedy resolution!

Thank you ! Yes I did contact them but they still havent looked into it. Sorry I dont know where the appropriate thread is, so posting here to see if anyone has the same issue and have they got it solved.

e-GMAT Representative
G

Show Tags

New post 28 Feb 2018, 11:41
htkv - I am sorry that you faced an issue accessing the Live Sessions. I see that the issue is now resolved. Just to set context to this post, I am adding a timeline to this query resolution. All times here are in Pacific Time Zone:

1) Saturday - Feb 24, 4:02 PM - You sent a query stating that you are unable to access recordings.
2) Sunday - Feb 25, 2:31 AM - You received a first response. Response time - 10.5 hours.
3) Sunday - Feb 25, 4:05 AM - You responded that the resolution did not work and provided additional details.
4) Sunday - Feb 25, 8:08 AM - Your case was escalated to our technology team (L3 support). You received notification of the same.
5) Sunday - Feb 25, 9:58 PM - Our technology team fixed the issue.
6) Sunday - Feb 25, 10:15 PM - You were notified that the issue is fixed. (within 17 minutes)

Considering that a first response was given on the weekend in 10.5 hours and L3 support fixed the issue in 18 hours, would you say that the title of this post "Terrible eGMAT support service" appropriate. What is the support SLA for your company - L1, L2, and L3 support? You made this post on Feb 25, 7 am Pacific, despite having already received a first response? I understand that you are free to express your opinion but I believe that the title of your thread is a bit too harsh.

Regards,

Rajat Sadana

| '4 out of Top 5' Instructors on gmatclub | 70 point improvement guarantee | www.e-gmat.com

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 28 Feb 2018, 15:55
Hi Rajat,

Now looking back I agree that my title was harsh and I apologise for this.

But I made my first contact via facebook early morning of 24th and didnt get the issue resolved until end of the day 26th. That doesnt matter tho, because within 3 days, including weekend, is still an appropriate time frame. What made I feel frustrated was that I got my first response from the team through fb and email, but the response did not show that my issue was looked into (I stated my issue very clearly in the first email/contact already), instead I was referred to watch a generic instruction video which was irrelevant. That made me worried that my issue wouldnt be taken seriously so I made this post, hoping someone would share their experience if they faced the same issue. Thankfully the issue was resolved shortly after that. Anw much apologies again, and I would wish to edit the title but the forum doesnt let me do this.

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 05 Mar 2018, 12:48
egmat wrote:
htkv - I am sorry that you faced an issue accessing the Live Sessions. I see that the issue is now resolved. Just to set context to this post, I am adding a timeline to this query resolution. All times here are in Pacific Time Zone:

1) Saturday - Feb 24, 4:02 PM - You sent a query stating that you are unable to access recordings.
2) Sunday - Feb 25, 2:31 AM - You received a first response. Response time - 10.5 hours.
3) Sunday - Feb 25, 4:05 AM - You responded that the resolution did not work and provided additional details.
4) Sunday - Feb 25, 8:08 AM - Your case was escalated to our technology team (L3 support). You received notification of the same.
6) Sunday - Feb 25, 10:15 PM - You were notified that the issue is fixed. (within 17 minutes)

Considering that a first response was given on the weekend in 10.5 hours and L3 support fixed the issue in 18 hours, would you say that the title of this post "Terrible eGMAT support service" appropriate. What is the support SLA for your company - L1, L2, and L3 support? You made this post on Feb 25, 7 am Pacific, despite having already received a first response? I understand that you are free to express your opinion but I believe that the title of your thread is a bit too harsh.

Regards,

Rajat Sadana

Hi Rajat

I am having the exact same problem again with the live recording. I cant watch the live recordings, when I click on them, it came up as blank page.

Could you please have a look into this ? Thank you very much !
Attachment:
IMG_2927.JPG
IMG_2927.JPG [ 83.85 KiB | Viewed 712 times ]

e-GMAT Representative
G

Show Tags

New post 08 Mar 2018, 12:07
htkv - Write to the support team. They have the tools to cross check this and fix this (if it is an issue) right away. Also, the recordings will not work on cell phones (Adobe connect does not work on cell phones). Having said that, I will look into who responded to the matter on FB as our support team does not man our FB page.

Thanks for notifying the same.

Regards,

Rajat Sadana

| '4 out of Top 5' Instructors on gmatclub | 70 point improvement guarantee | www.e-gmat.com

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 22 Jun 2018, 17:30
egmat wrote:

Regards,

Rajat Sadana

Hi Team,

I am facing a site issue as well. The site is not opening and I have already mailed you guys the issue. This is the second issue I am facing in the last 2 days. You need to understand the scenario from a student's perspective. I am a working professional and I have only limited amount of time to study on a weekday (which was Thursday when I faced my 1st issue of the week) and I have a concrete study plan that I follow. Because of the site issue, I had to change it. Even today, I am writing this message at 7 a.m. in the morning because I got up early to prepare for my exam but unfortunately the site is not working again and yet again, I have to re-access what my plan is. It is very frustrating.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 22 Jun 2018, 17:36
Hi team.
Website not working please help

Sent from my SM-G615F using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Terrible eGmat support service &nbs [#permalink] 22 Jun 2018, 17:36

Terrible eGmat support service

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: egmat

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap