Last visit was: 13 May 2024, 07:35 It is currently 13 May 2024, 07:35

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Schools: ISB '15
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 15
Concentration: Finance, Technology
GMAT 1: 610 Q50 V22
GMAT 2: 720 Q49 V39
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Test Center: Think Education Advisory vs Pearson, Bangalore [#permalink]
No. Since I didn't get any feedback for Think education. I opted for Pearson.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 15
Concentration: Finance, Technology
GMAT 1: 610 Q50 V22
GMAT 2: 720 Q49 V39
Send PM
I scheduled my test at this test center and it has turned out good for me. Temperatures were well-maintained throughout the testing period and everything was normal as is for other test centers. I found it better than the Pearson test center at MG Road.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Has anyone else given the GMAT at the think education advisory center in Bangalore? I like the timings at this center. Thanks!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 39
Send PM
I took the GMAT last month at THINK EDUCATION ADVISORY SERVICES LLP. in Koramangala, Bangalore. My exam was scheduled at 1:00pm. At 10:00 am I got a call from them saying that there was a technical glitch and that I might not be able to take the exam that day. They said that they would inform me at 12:30pm (just half hour before) whether I can take the exam at 1!! I decided not to take any chances, so I went to the test center. I was told that the technical problem was still not fixed. Then suddenly a tech support person arrived at 12:00pm and fiddled with some wires and got the systems running at 12:45pm. The center chaps told me that I can give the exam at 1pm. By that time I was all spent- tired and frustrated! While giving the exam there were frequent power interruptions, but thankfully the computer kept going. While writing the exam I was hoping against hope that the infrastructure would hold on. It would have been horrible to have a disruption half way through the test. Fortunately that did not happen.
The people at the center were courteous. The seating areas were comfortable, much better than the ones at the Dickenson road center (yes, I've given the exam at both the centers). Recently I've been reading on Gmat Club that several test takers, who took their test at the Koramangala center last month, got their scores cancelled for reasons not clearly specified: gmac-cancels-gmat-scores-199372.html .
In conclusion, I would be wary of taking the exam at this center. It's better to plan in advance and take it at the Dickenson road center.
GMAT Club Bot