Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 12:56 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 12:56

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 77 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 213 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 213 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Thanks...

Have you given any thought as to where you want to app? I am having a tough time... and I am OLD when it comes to the average age of applicants these days... look at you.. You are 25.... been a while since I was 25. ;-)
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 73 [0]
Send PM
The end of procrastination - 730 (Q 49, V 41) [#permalink]
Congrats PaddyBoy. I just got home and opened my laptop and first thing was GMATClub- share exp.... coz I knew that a bunch of you guys are taking the exam this week and I was pretty sure you were one of em. I knew it you will tear this thing apart :wink:

One more guy to go, hopefull he'll post his news soon :-D

Good luck for your apps :-D
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Hey paddyboy..

Allow me to ask one question -

Did you feel lucky? Well, did you punk?

:lol: :lol:

CONGRATS MAN!! PARTY HARD!

:musband
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 70 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Thats an excellent score. Good luck with apps.
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 593 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Congratulations.........

The experiences in the past months have shown that hardwork does pay.

Party hard for a night but be ready to slog more.

IMO applications are more demanding than GMAT. Why? Because there is no right answer.
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 520 [0]
Schools:Darden
 Q50  V51
Send PM
[#permalink]
Great score, and great job planning a year ahead. An extra year of quality experience will help you with many of the top business school, and you can probably build your extracurricular profile in the interim as well.

Regarding your question about where to apply, you didn't give much information but your score puts you in the mix almost everywhere. It will obviously be easier to obtain a scholar from less competitive schools, but I believe most schools do guarantee full loans.
GMAT Instructor
Own Kudos [?]: 693 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
 Q51  V50
Send PM
[#permalink]
Wow! 730! Congratulations and I'll miss your ´vandalizing´
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
paddy, congratulations man. I had a feeling you were going to kick butt just reading your posts.

And you're only 25! Thats amazing.

Good Luck!
CEO
CEO
Own Kudos [?]: 1117 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Congratulations Paddyboy, we all knew that you were going to conquer this beast. The world is your oyster buddy!! Good luck with all your apps and please stick around to help a few strugglers like myself.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 323 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
CONGRATUALTIONS PADDY.

Great Score, I knew you were going to do it. My best whished to you and thanks for all your posts.
Hope someday I get a score similar to yours. :wink:

Cheers!!!!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 392 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
congratulations - great score..
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
[#permalink]
Thanks for your wishes guys! Its really nice to see your encouraging words. The grin is back on my face :lol:

GMATCLUB ROCKS!!!

haas_mba07 wrote:
Have you given any thought as to where you want to app? I am having a tough time... and I am OLD when it comes to the average age of applicants these days... look at you.. You are 25.... been a while since I was 25. ;-)

Nope - I've just started out with it. Wondering if I should stay in Asia (INSEAD/NUS/MIT) or travel to the US/UK/Europe. Especially because of the exponential rates at which the Asian eonomy is growing!

My heart says travel, my mind says stay :roll: And regarding age... 18 till I die! :lol:

uvs_mba wrote:
Congrats PaddyBoy. I just got home and opened my laptop and first thing was GMATClub- share exp.... coz I knew that a bunch of you guys are taking the exam this week and I was pretty sure you were one of em. I knew it you will tear this thing apart

Thanks! I think the best thing about this forum is the caramaderie here! Definitely part of the reason for this score.

rookie06 wrote:
Allow me to ask one question -

Did you feel lucky? Well, did you punk?

Well they call me 'lucky lips', son... :lol: Thanks a ton!

jaynayak wrote:
IMO applications are more demanding than GMAT. Why? Because there is no right answer.

Well said! Almost the Murphy's law of B-school apps :wink: Thanks for your wishes!

pelihu wrote:
Great score, and great job planning a year ahead. An extra year of quality experience will help you with many of the top business school, and you can probably build your extracurricular profile in the interim as well.

Regarding your question about where to apply, you didn't give much information but your score puts you in the mix almost everywhere. It will obviously be easier to obtain a scholar from less competitive schools, but I believe most schools do guarantee full loans.

Thanks! You are, of course, God to lesser mortals like me :) And thanks for the words of advice, I'll be on the forum for this part of the battle as well!

kevincan wrote:
Wow! 730! Congratulations and I'll miss your ´vandalizing´

:-D Thanks! I don't have a math brain, but I love to muck around when I get started with a problem :wink:

agsfaltex wrote:
paddy, congratulations man. I had a feeling you were going to kick butt just reading your posts.

And you're only 25! Thats amazing.

Thanks! For your wishes and for your posts! I really did learn a lot from you and so many other guys!

GMATT73 wrote:
Congratulations Paddyboy, we all knew that you were going to conquer this beast. The world is your oyster buddy!! Good luck with all your apps and please stick around to help a few strugglers like myself.

Thanks a ton, dude! I learnt SO much from your posts! And I think you ROCK! Buddy, maybe it just wasn't your day last time. But the day I'm going to congratulate you for a HUGE score is not too far off....

X & Y wrote:
CONGRATUALTIONS PADDY.

Great Score, I knew you were going to do it. My best whished to you and thanks for all your posts.
Hope someday I get a score similar to yours

I probably learnt more from your posts (and those of many others) than you'll ever learn from mine. And I think you are going to go past me, man... and I'm not joking about this! Best of luck to you as well!
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 217 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Hey Paddyboy,

Now do ya feel lucky, ya punk? Bet you do ;) anyway congratulations and good luck with the apps. Recently a leading news paper publication called ball street journal reported that people with high scores should not apply to INSEAD, IMD or Oxford. So apply anywhere except there, alright? :D :P
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 1133 [0]
Concentration: Strategy, Entrepreneurship
Schools:Completed at SAID BUSINESS SCHOOL, OXFORD - Class of 2008
 Q50  V34
Send PM
[#permalink]
Thats the way to go buddy.

Congrats. :beer
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 130 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Great Score Paddyboy.
All the best.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Where do you get the GMATPrep Tests??
Are these available online? Please assist. Thanks.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 55 [0]
Send PM
[#permalink]
Hindustan - you can download the GMATPrep tests from the website (see below) ...basically got https://www.mba.com for more information

https://www.mba.com/mba/TaketheGMAT/Tool ... in2006.htm
GMAT Club Bot
[#permalink]
 1   2   
Moderator:
Founder
37296 posts