GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 19 Aug 2018, 00:42

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

The Math to Verbal Shift!

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
The Math to Verbal Shift!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Jul 2018, 17:04
Hello GMAT Community,

I'm reaching out cause I wanted to better understand how to make the shift from Math to Verbal.

I am using the Manhattan and the OG sets. I finished studying the Math topics and question in the Manhattan books so should I;
1- Start Math in OG, finish all Math questions and then go back and start Verbal?
2- Answer Math OG while studying Verbal (split time between Math practice and studying Verbal topics)?
3- Study Verbal topics right away and then when done go back to OG and start solving questions/practicing both Math and Verbal?

A bit confused as I am not sure which would be best for me not losing focus/forgetting what I have already studied in Math.
Thanks,
Sam
Manager
Manager
S
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: The Math to Verbal Shift!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 22 Jul 2018, 07:59
first complete Math OG , you will be able to practice question with much more confidence

if you getting bore , try this :
https://gmatclub.com/forum/if-n-0-is-4-n-1-divisible-by-5-1-n-is-the-integral-root-of-272101.html

GMAC official guides : https://gmatclub.com/forum/gmac-official-guides-the-master-directory-links-240610.html#p1854935

Give me kudos if you like it , it's totally harmless :)

e-GMAT Representative
G
Re: The Math to Verbal Shift!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 23 Jul 2018, 02:44
Hi omeligi,

The best person to answer your questions is you. The reason that I say this is because you know best if you are someone who needs to keep in touch with what you have already prepared to perform later, or you are good with it even if you are out of touch. I would however like to ask you a couple of questions that may help you decide –
    1. What is your target score in Quant?
    2. Through your current prep in Quant, have you reached in the range of your target score in Quant?

Suggested Study Strategy to ace GMAT

At e-GMAT, we believe that if your learning is structured then you are able to retain it for longer as your mind is trained well. The most efficient way to reach your target score in GMAT is the following:
    1. Determine the sectional scores you need to reach your overall target score (You can use GMAT Planner to do this)
    2. Start with the section you are strong in and prepare using a structured approach until you reach your target score
    3. Start with the next section and do the same
    4. Take mocks to build stamina to sit through the test

Attend the Strategy webinar this weekend to learn more such strategies to ace GMAT
We are conducting a free webinar this weekend on Strategies to ace GMAT and creating a personalized Study Plan. Register here to reserve your spot.

Good Luck!

Regards,
Aditee

| '4 out of Top 5' Instructors on gmatclub | 70 point improvement guarantee | www.e-gmat.com

Re: The Math to Verbal Shift! &nbs [#permalink] 23 Jul 2018, 02:44

The Math to Verbal Shift!

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Events & Promotions

PREV
NEXT

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap