GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 11 Jul 2020, 13:58

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

The range of the ideas for solving the problems of the native peoples

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Find Similar Topics 
SC Moderator
User avatar
V
Joined: 25 Sep 2018
Posts: 875
Location: United States (CA)
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GPA: 3.97
WE: Investment Banking (Investment Banking)
Premium Member Reviews Badge CAT Tests
The range of the ideas for solving the problems of the native peoples  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 May 2020, 04:58
1
1
00:00
A
B
C
D
E

Difficulty:

  15% (low)

Question Stats:

82% (01:24) correct 18% (01:43) wrong based on 39 sessions

HideShow timer Statistics

The range of the ideas for solving the problems of the native peoples continue to expand as more people with relevant expertise has become involved in the matter.

A. for solving the problems of the native peoples continue to expand as more people with relevant expertise has become

B. to solve the problems of the native peoples are continuing to expand, with more people with relevant expertise becoming

C. to solve the problems of the native peoples has continued an expansion because of more people whose relevant expertise is becoming

D. that solve the problems of the native peoples, expanding continuously because more people have relevant expertise that is becoming

E. for solving the problems of the native peoples continues to expand as more people with relevant expertise become

Source-TTP

_________________
Manager
Manager
User avatar
S
Joined: 09 May 2017
Posts: 72
Location: India
GMAT 1: 610 Q42 V33
GMAT 2: 620 Q45 V31
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
Re: The range of the ideas for solving the problems of the native peoples  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 May 2020, 06:14
The range of the ideas for solving the problems of the native peoples continue to expand as more people with relevant expertise has become involved in the matter.

Quote:
A. for solving the problems of the native peoples continue to expand as more people with relevant expertise has become

Continue- plural verb,range of ideas -singular subject.
SV agreement error. A is out


Quote:
B. to solve the problems of the native peoples are continuing to expand, with more people with relevant expertise becoming

Same as A, are is plural verb. SV agreement error. B is out

Quote:
C. to solve the problems of the native peoples has continued an expansion because of more people whose relevant expertise is becoming

too many errors. lets just highlight one- 'more people whose relevant expertise is becoming'- its the people who are getting involved not their expertise. C is out

Quote:
D. that solve the problems of the native peoples, expanding continuously because more people have relevant expertise that is becoming

again 'expertise that is becoming involved'- changes the meaning as explained in C. D is out.

Quote:
E. for solving the problems of the native peoples continues to expand as more people with relevant expertise become

Clean as a whistle. Continues- verb ok. people with expertise become involved- clear meaning.
E is winner
GMAT Club Bot
Re: The range of the ideas for solving the problems of the native peoples   [#permalink] 15 May 2020, 06:14

The range of the ideas for solving the problems of the native peoples

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  





cron

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne