It is currently 19 Nov 2017, 00:10

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Toefl exemption help - Kellogg

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
S

Kudos [?]: 34 [0], given: 28

Schools: Duke '20 (S)
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
Reviews Badge
Toefl exemption help - Kellogg [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Sep 2017, 14:07
from Kellogg website
TEST OF ENGLISH AS FOREIGN LANGUAGE (TOEFL) AND INTERNATIONAL ENGLISH LANGUAGE TESTING SYSTEM (IELTS)

All candidates who are not U.S. citizens or U.S. permanent residents must send a valid TOEFL or IELTS score to Kellogg. The score results from both tests are valid for two years.

To prevent processing delays, we strongly recommend that your upload your official score reports (if available) to the application
Exemptions may be granted if one of the following criteria is met:

The applicant completed an undergraduate or graduate degree at a college or university in the United States
The applicant completed an undergraduate or graduate degree at a college or university where English was the ONLY language of instruction
If you qualify for this exemption, you must provide the exact URL or documentation from your institution that states English was the only language of instruction. If you graduated from an Indian institution that does not explicitly state this, please provide the URL for the homepage of the school’s website.

The code for uploading TOEFL scores to the Kellogg Full-Time MBA Program is 1546.
Test takers submitting IELTS scores select the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University as a score recipient rather than entering a specific code.

deadline for kellogg - sept 20th
I have my toefl on sept 24th (I booked it on the 24th as i knew i could be exempted) but i don't know how to do it? Any help?

What process do i follow to get exemption from the Toefl score as an Indian application graduating from a school that has english as the only medium of education

1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
S

Kudos [?]: 30 [1], given: 66

GMAT 1: 770 Q49 V47
GPA: 3.5
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: Toefl exemption help - Kellogg [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Sep 2017, 20:25
This post received
KUDOS
Hi,
Kellogg Admissions Team responded to my email around this question with the following response -

------------------------------------

International students may qualify for an exemption if one of the following criteria is met:
1. The applicant completed an undergraduate or graduate degree at a college or university in the United States.
2. The applicant completed an undergraduate or graduate degree at a college or university where English was the ONLY language of instruction.

If you meet either of the criteria above, you will self-report in the Education section of your application by selecting the Language option that states English was the only language of instruction. Then you will provide the exact URL or documentation from your institution in the space provided. If you graduated from an institution that does not explicitly state this, please provide the URL for the homepage of the school’s website.

The Kellogg School does not grant TOEFL exemptions to individuals who do not meet one of the above criteria. The Office of Admissions also reserves the right to request a TOEFL if deemed necessary.

-------------------------------------

GMAT Debrief - 770
bb's "The Definitive GMAT Study Plan" - 2016 Edition
Must read forum topics before you start your MBA application

Kudos [?]: 30 [1], given: 66

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
S

Schools: Duke '20 (S)
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
Reviews Badge
Re: Toefl exemption help - Kellogg [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Sep 2017, 02:13
stoiczoan wrote:
Hi,
Kellogg Admissions Team responded to my email around this question with the following response -

------------------------------------

International students may qualify for an exemption if one of the following criteria is met:
1. The applicant completed an undergraduate or graduate degree at a college or university in the United States.
2. The applicant completed an undergraduate or graduate degree at a college or university where English was the ONLY language of instruction.

If you meet either of the criteria above, you will self-report in the Education section of your application by selecting the Language option that states English was the only language of instruction. Then you will provide the exact URL or documentation from your institution in the space provided. If you graduated from an institution that does not explicitly state this, please provide the URL for the homepage of the school’s website.

The Kellogg School does not grant TOEFL exemptions to individuals who do not meet one of the above criteria. The Office of Admissions also reserves the right to request a TOEFL if deemed necessary.

-------------------------------------

Thanks a lot, much needed
kudos

Re: Toefl exemption help - Kellogg   [#permalink] 18 Sep 2017, 02:13

Toefl exemption help - Kellogg

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap