It is currently 20 Oct 2017, 22:39

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

toefl prep software

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

VP
VP

Kudos [?]: 406 [0], given: 0

toefl prep software [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 29 Oct 2008, 18:41
Does anyone have toefl prep software ??????
can anyone guide to me to nget material for toefl-ibt!!!!
Need help.
I want to know what are the materials ione should refer to to go ahead for the test.
Thanks in advance

cheers
Its Now Or Never

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 0

Re: toefl prep software [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Oct 2008, 08:11
Hi spriya,

First of all Congratulations on your great GMAT score. I am a member of this club and I do read most of the member's post. Your post was very inspiring too. I took TOEFL this year and used a regular TOEFL Prep Book from library. A regular toefl exam cram or teofl exam prep from any library would be more than sufficient. All these books have a CD at the back. I would suggest you to do the exercises from the CD. The test has essay writing section....(2 essays and they are very easy), reading section where we have to talk or comment on some topics for a minute or so. Also there is a listening section where you have to listen to a conversation and then answer questions based on the conversation. The CD will help you to get used to of the listening section. There is one more section which i cant remember now but its not tough at all. I studied for 4-5 days (basically skimmed thru the book and listened to some conversations on the CD) and got a score of 111. TOEFL is not hard at all like GMAT. I am sure you will do great. I will not suggest you to buy any new books and waste your money. Just bring a regular teofl book from library and you will be good. Hope this helps. Do let me know if you have any questions.

Sushma

Kudos [?]: 11 [0], given: 0

VP
VP

Re: toefl prep software [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Oct 2008, 11:05
oh thank u for the guidance .Im taking material from net !!Thanks for the strategy and method of prep.Once im done with toefl i will post the
results ..

Thanks a tonne

cheers
Its Now Or Never

Re: toefl prep software   [#permalink] 30 Oct 2008, 11:05

toefl prep software

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: HiLine

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap