GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 22 Feb 2020, 00:35

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

UB vs KU vs UCD vs ASU

new topic post reply Update application status  

Which do you believe would provide the better overall MBA experience?

• 50% [2]
  • 50% [2]
  • 0% [0]
  • 0% [0]
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Find Similar Topics 
Intern
Intern
UB vs KU vs UCD vs ASU  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 16 Apr 2014, 14:08
Greetings all,

As the title suggests, I applied for the dual degree program of MBA/M.Arch 3.5+ Track, and I have been accepted to SUNY at Buffalo/University of Kansas/University of Colorado at Denver and still waiting on ASU decision.

The Dual Degree program is not offered in many universities, let alone the MBA/M.Arch 3.5 track, the reason I am keen on getting the M.Arch degree because I have a small real estate business that has been running well and I see a great potential in opening a consultancy/construction branch to be able to provide real estate development solutions to the clients/potential investors and take my business to the next level. However in order to do so I have to have a professional Arch/Civil Eng degree, and seeing how I was an amature designer, I loved the idea of studying Masters of Architecture, so I pursued it and got accepted to the programs I mentioned earlier after an exhausting and extremely lengthy application process.

Making a decision would have been much easier if I resided near the US, however I am from Oman (Middle East) and thus could not make the arrangements to visit the schools and get a first hand taste, so I will be depending on the intensive research I have done on the schools and your guys recommendation, seeing how this is one of the largest and brightest MBA boards.

Some basic information:

Age/Sex/Ethnicity: 29/Male/Middle Eastern

Undergraduate Degree: Accounting

Work Experience: 3 Years Accounting / 3 Years Real Estate

What I am looking for: I am single and plan to live on campus to save the commute time, since I will be in the school for the next 4 years, I would like to live somewhere lively where I can have fun, meet people and party when I am not studying hard. A Safe place too, so a medium city size would be ideal for me.

I also planning to apply as a transfer to Yale/WU St Louis, next year once I improve my GMAT/GRE and have another shot at the ivy league.

Your guys advice and recommendation would be highly appreciated !!!
GMAT Club Bot
UB vs KU vs UCD vs ASU   [#permalink] 16 Apr 2014, 14:08

UB vs KU vs UCD vs ASU

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: billionaire, teleste