It is currently 17 Oct 2017, 23:26

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

UCLA EMBA vs Cornell EMBA vs Ross EMBA

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 47

UCLA EMBA vs Cornell EMBA vs Ross EMBA [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Jan 2017, 02:49
Got admits to UCLA EMBA, Cornell EMBA and Michigan Ross EMBA. Could anyone comment on the best school among the three.

I am applying for scholarships and financial aid. What are my best chances to get some funding.

Thanks in advance.

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 0

Re: UCLA EMBA vs Cornell EMBA vs Ross EMBA [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Jan 2017, 18:32
I've applied to Ross, Cornell and Darden. So pretty similar situation. I should know my admissions decisions soon. Ross EMBA is ranked higher. The schools are peers though. Choose the best fit. Curious what do you think Ross vs Cornell Americas?

Posted from my mobile device

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 27 Jan 2017, 02:29
I am leaning towards UCLA Anderson as the program requires the students to meet in person once a month at the UCLA campus. That would mean more face time and networking opportunities compared to Cornell and Ross. I live in SF Bay area. Both Ross and Cornell have board room sessions which is held biweekly or monthly with only 7-9 students. All the 3 schools are pretty much in the same pool in terms of ranking. I am also considering Cornell as its an Ivy League school.

Did you happen to get any scholarships for the Exec MBA. Scholarships are hard to find.

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 27 Jan 2017, 06:49
I haven't been admitted to any of them yet so no news to share about scholarships. I should know in the next few days though, but in the executive format scholarships are scarce.

My thought process is similar to yours though. Ross and Darden meet monthly in person with about 60-70 classmates whereas Cornell is a boardroom every other week but it is Ivy and I've heard great things about the program.

Posted from my mobile device

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 28 Jan 2017, 02:06
Good luck.

Let me know what you decide.

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 14 Apr 2017, 10:41
Kevivj,

Have you decided or found more information about your dilemma - Ross EMBA versus UCLA EMBA versus Cornell EMBA? I have been admitted to Ross (L. A. campus) and UCLA EMBA as well and would like to hear more.

I have found in general scholarships are hard to find for Executive MBA programs. Anderson admissions officials told me EMBAs have virtually zero funds in terms of scholarships or grants.

Ross L.A campus I believe has total 30-35 students, not a class of 60 or 70.

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: UCLA EMBA vs Cornell EMBA vs Ross EMBA   [#permalink] 14 Apr 2017, 10:41

UCLA EMBA vs Cornell EMBA vs Ross EMBA

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: OasisGC

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap