Last visit was: 26 Jul 2024, 16:36 It is currently 26 Jul 2024, 16:36
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 352 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
SVP
SVP
Send PM
SVP
SVP
Send PM
SVP
SVP
Send PM
Why going green makes good business sense [#permalink]
FROM UConn News: Why going green makes good business sense
Raconteur – Sustainability is no fad. In an environmentally conscious marketplace, it’s an essential element of business success Read article
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
SVP
SVP
Send PM
School of Business Honors Entrepreneurs Who are Going to Change the Wo [#permalink]
FROM UConn News: School of Business Honors ‘Entrepreneurs Who are Going to Change the World’
UConn Today – When Jayme Coates ’07 MS, ’10 MBA was about to be discharged from the hospital with her first-born child, she discovered that her breastfed son was malnourished and dehydrated. The experience both terrified and motivated her. On Monday, the startup that she co-founded, Lactation Innovations, won the School of Business’ Wolff New...  Continue Reading
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
SVP
SVP
Send PM
Disneys Jenny Gaffney on Business Success: Follow Your Passion, Use Hu [#permalink]
FROM UConn News: Disney’s Jenny Gaffney on Business Success: Follow Your Passion, Use Humor When Appropriate, Be Nearly Indispensable
If you’re a fan of college basketball’s March Madness, professional hockey, or football, you can thank UConn alumna Jenny Gaffney ’17 MBA, and her colleagues at ESPN/Disney for giving you front-row seats to the game, right in your home. Gaffney was instrumental in the rollout of ESPN+, the subscription service that now has over 22...  Continue Reading
SVP
SVP
Send PM
MBA Student Who Attended UN Climate Conference: You Felt the Weight of [#permalink]
FROM UConn News: MBA Student Who Attended UN Climate Conference: ‘You Felt the Weight of the World There!’
MBA candidate Ben North expected his experience at the 2022 United Nations Climate Change Conference (COP 27) in Egypt to be impactful, but it exceeded his expectations from the beginning. Less than an hour after arriving, he and other UConn students were introduced to former U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry, now the U.S. Special...  Continue Reading
SVP
SVP
Send PM
UConn School of Business Reduces MBA Course Requirements, Enabling Stu [#permalink]
FROM UConn News: UConn School of Business Reduces MBA Course Requirements, Enabling Students to Complete the Degree More Quickly
UConn Today – The UConn School of Business announced today that it has revised its MBA program, making it faster, more flexible, and more convenient for graduate students to earn their degrees. Beginning in Fall 2023, the program will decrease the number of credits required to earn an MBA from 57 to 42. It will...  Continue Reading
SVP
SVP
Send PM
UConn to Host Business Sustainability Summit [#permalink]
FROM UConn News: UConn to Host Business ‘Sustainability Summit’
UConn Today – The School of Business is hosting its second annual Global Business Leadership in Sustainability Summit, addressing issues and ideas shaping sustainability in business, both locally and globally. The event, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Friday, March 24, will provide students the opportunity to speak with young alumni, business professionals, and...  Continue Reading
SVP
SVP
Send PM
UConn Alumnus, CEO of Software Innovator, Named Small Business Person [#permalink]
FROM UConn News: UConn Alumnus, CEO of Software Innovator, Named Small Business Person of the Year
UConn Today – Dennis Nash ’04 MBA, the CEO of Control Station in Manchester, a software company that serves a rapidly growing portfolio of leading and multinational manufacturers, has been named Connecticut’s 2023 Small Business Person of the Year by the U.S. Small Business Administration. Read article
SVP
SVP
Send PM
Hartford Business Journal Honors MBA Executive Director Mia Hawlk As a [#permalink]
FROM UConn News: Hartford Business Journal Honors MBA Executive Director Mia Hawlk As a Top Woman In Business
UConn Today – Mia Hawlk, the Executive Director of MBA Programs and a relentless advocate for graduate students, will be recognized next month with a ‘Top 25 Women in Business Award’ presented by the Hartford Business Journal. Hawlk oversees the Online, FLEX and Executive MBA degree programs at UConn, serving 675 students. Her responsibilities have...  Continue Reading
SVP
SVP
Send PM
Mike Morris 23, School of Business [#permalink]
FROM UConn News: Mike Morris ’23, School of Business
UConn Today – Mike Morris had his sights set on an MBA degree for a long time, but the obligations of work and military service – Morris holds the rank of colonel in the US Army Reserve – meant that had to be put on hold. When the time was right, Morris chose UConn –...  Continue Reading
SVP
SVP
Send PM
U.S. News & World Report Ranks UConn MBA No. 1 in Connecticut [#permalink]
FROM UConn News: U.S. News & World Report Ranks UConn MBA No. 1 in Connecticut
U.S. News & World Report has ranked the UConn part-time MBA program, known as the FLEX MBA, as No. 1 in Connecticut and tied at No. 2 in New England with Boston University. The 2023-24 Best Graduate School Ranking was released this week. The honor comes at a time when the program is revising and...  Continue Reading
SVP
SVP
Send PM
Bright, Young Business Leaders: Stay Open, Stay Curious, Explore [#permalink]
FROM UConn News: Bright, Young Business Leaders: ‘Stay Open, Stay Curious, Explore’
UConn Today – Robyn Gallagher thought perhaps she was the wrong woman for the job. As a law student, Gallagher was offered a summer internship in a prison legal services clinic, assisting with depositions and participating in mediation for prisoners whose rights had been violated while incarcerated. Read article
SVP
SVP
Send PM
UConn MBA Student Launching Lingerie Company That Shuns Toxic Chemical [#permalink]
FROM UConn News: UConn MBA Student Launching Lingerie Company That Shuns Toxic Chemicals, Appeals to Health-Conscious Consumers
UConn Today – Christina Phillips was horrified when she discovered that toxic and dangerous chemicals are used to manufacture women’s bras and underwear. Who would suspect that formaldehyde, pesticides, petroleum, dyes, parabens and “forever chemicals’’ are found in the creation of most popular brands of lingerie? Read article
SVP
SVP
Send PM
Wolff Entrepreneurship Competition Crowns Startup That Brings Emotiona [#permalink]
FROM UConn News: Wolff Entrepreneurship Competition Crowns Startup That Brings Emotional-Coping Skills to Elementary-Age Kids
UConn Today – The entrepreneurs who created Feel Your Best Self, a startup focused on social-emotional learning for elementary school-aged students, won the highly coveted Wolff New Venture Competition and a $25,000 prize on Tuesday night. Read article
SVP
SVP
Send PM
Dean Elliotts Alumni Town Hall to Address the Changing Role of Busines [#permalink]
FROM UConn News: Dean Elliott’s ‘Alumni Town Hall’ to Address the Changing Role of Business Education
UConn Today – If you graduated from the School of Business a decade or more ago, you probably wouldn’t recognize some of the curriculum today. “Our students are exploring newer areas of study, including entrepreneurship, data analytics, and financial technology, as they prepare to enter a rapidly changing workforce,’’ said Dean John A. Elliott. “This...  Continue Reading
SVP
SVP
Send PM
Five Alumni to be Inducted into UConn School of Business Hall of Fame [#permalink]
FROM UConn News: Five Alumni to be Inducted into UConn School of Business Hall of Fame
UConn Today – Five UConn School of Business alumni, who have excelled in fields as diverse as college basketball, power-tool manufacturing, and complex financial services, will be inducted into the School of Business Hall of Fame this spring. Read article
SVP
SVP
Send PM
A Beautiful Coincidence [#permalink]
FROM UConn News: ‘A Beautiful Coincidence’
UConn Today – What are the odds that two women, complete strangers from Dallas, Texas, would enroll in the UConn Online MBA program during the same semester? How about the chances that these two graduate students happen to live on the same street? Whether it was destiny, or just a rare and delightful coincidence, Anna...  Continue Reading
SVP
SVP
Send PM
Designing a Take-2 Career [#permalink]
FROM UConn News: Designing a Take-2 Career
UConn Magazine – Any interior designer would be ecstatic to be one of 15 finalists for the HGTV 2023 Designer of the Year award. But for Jeanne Collins ’05 MBA, the honor is particularly meaningful, as she is only three years into a design career. Read article
GMAT Club Bot
Designing a Take-2 Career [#permalink]
   1   2   3