It is currently 19 Oct 2017, 11:35

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Unable to purchase Exam pack from MBA store

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 20

Reviews Badge
Unable to purchase Exam pack from MBA store [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Sep 2017, 05:54
Hi Everyone,

I would really appreciate if someone can help me here. I am trying to buy Exam pack 1 and 2 from MBA store but I am unable to do so. I am currently in Brussels, I called the customer service
and they are unable to help, they are saying that the credit card authorization did not go through however when I called my credit card company they said they did not see any transaction coming at all.

After trying all my credit cards I am still unable to order and the customer service(asknet AG) is unable to help. Could you please advise as to how can I buy it. Is it also possible that I ask my friend to buy it and I can activate it, even if he is in a different country.

Thanks
Ravi Mishra

If the post helps, kudos please.

BSchool Forum Moderator
D

Kudos [?]: 794 [0], given: 64

Concentration: Healthcare, Technology
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35
GPA: 3.65
WE: Information Technology (Health Care)
Premium Member Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 18 Sep 2017, 06:02
Hi ravikumarmishra ,

The best solution at this moment is to ask your friend to buy Exam Pack 1 and 2 and share the code with you.

Once you have the code ready, go here and download the appropriate exam pack.

Installation is fairly easy - you double click the GSP files and enter the activation codes. If you run into any issues, you can always check here.

Thanks

How I improved from V21 to V40! ?

Intern
Intern
B

Reviews Badge
Re: Unable to purchase Exam pack from MBA store [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Sep 2017, 10:54
abhimahna wrote:
Hi ravikumarmishra ,

The best solution at this moment is to ask your friend to buy Exam Pack 1 and 2 and share the code with you.

Once you have the code ready, go here and download the appropriate exam pack.

Installation is fairly easy - you double click the GSP files and enter the activation codes. If you run into any issues, you can always check here.

Thanks

so I asked my friend to login to my account and use his credit card from a different country and try to order. He tried 4 credit cards and every time the same problem, bank is refusing transaction.
I seriously cannot fathom this, despite raising complaint and trying 7 different credit cards I cannot order Exam packs.
I am not sure if anyone can help me, I have my GMAT in 12 days and I had no clue that MBA store had such a disappointing customer service in Germany/Europe that they do not give a shit to customers and randomly declining payments.

If the post helps, kudos please.

BSchool Forum Moderator
D

Concentration: Healthcare, Technology
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35
GPA: 3.65
WE: Information Technology (Health Care)
Premium Member Reviews Badge
Re: Unable to purchase Exam pack from MBA store [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Sep 2017, 11:10
ravikumarmishra wrote:
so I asked my friend to login to my account and use his credit card from a different country and try to order. He tried 4 credit cards and every time the same problem, bank is refusing transaction.
I seriously cannot fathom this, despite raising complaint and trying 7 different credit cards I cannot order Exam packs.
I am not sure if anyone can help me, I have my GMAT in 12 days and I had no clue that MBA store had such a disappointing customer service in Germany/Europe that they do not give a shit to customers and randomly declining payments.

Hi ravikumarmishra ,

Why are you asking your friend to buy through your account?

Ask him to create his own account(if he doesn't have any) and then buy.

This should work. I think the account you created would have the address of Germany/Europe (that could be a reason for the problem).

Once he create his account from his own country different than your's, then may be you can get the exam packs.

All you need is just the code.

Try to use the option I mentioned and the issue will be resolved.

All the best. :)

How I improved from V21 to V40! ?

Expert Post
Founder
Founder
P

Kudos [?]: 28498 [0], given: 5113

GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 18 Sep 2017, 22:08
You can try buying it through GMAT Club with a discount but You have to purchase premium membership.

Once you purchase exam packs or question packs, I will PM you activation codes so you would bypass the MBA.com completely.

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... or use our Daily Study Plan

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Kudos [?]: 28498 [0], given: 5113

Unable to purchase Exam pack from MBA store   [#permalink] 18 Sep 2017, 22:08

Unable to purchase Exam pack from MBA store

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: HiLine

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap