It is currently 16 Dec 2017, 16:46

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Verbal Live session vs recordings! e-gmat users, Any Idea?

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 5

GMAT 1: 600 Q47 V25
GPA: 3
WE: Consulting (Consulting)
Verbal Live session vs recordings! e-gmat users, Any Idea? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Aug 2016, 05:09
Hi,
I'm interested to subscribe for e-gmat. Still deciding between verbal live vs verbal online.

Few questions:-
1) I understand I'll not have access to live classes if I subscribe for verbal online($199), but will I have access to recordings of the same topics covered in the past??
2) Since I'll be in SIngapore time zone, what time do you have the live classes? when? and duration?
3) I usually carry my work laptop for business travel and am on business travel majority of my time. Does the live classes require any additional software to be downloaded? I cant install any external softwares.

Thanks for answering my queries!

Regards,
Manj

Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 37

Schools: ISB '18 (D)
GMAT 1: 630 Q48 V28
GRE 1: 324 Q165 V159
GPA: 3.1
Re: Verbal Live session vs recordings! e-gmat users, Any Idea? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Sep 2016, 01:16
cmanjunath316 wrote:
Hi,
I'm interested to subscribe for e-gmat. Still deciding between verbal live vs verbal online.

1) I understand I'll not have access to live classes if I subscribe for verbal online($199), but will I have access to recordings of the same topics covered in the past??
2) Since I'll be in SIngapore time zone, what time do you have the live classes? when? and duration?
3) I usually carry my work laptop for business travel and am on business travel majority of my time. Does the live classes require any additional software to be downloaded? I cant install any external softwares.

Regards,
Manj

Hi Manj,

I have subscription to egmat verbal online and will try to answer your questions.

1. You will have access to pre recorded concept and application files, and not the recordings from live classes.
2. Visit https://e-gmat.com/blogs for details
3. Chrome extension for adobe connect is required for webinars not sure about live sessions.

Hope this helps.

Pranav

What gets measured, gets managed

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 37

Intern
Intern

GMAT 1: 600 Q47 V25
GPA: 3
WE: Consulting (Consulting)

Show Tags

New post 08 Sep 2016, 06:32
pranav6082 wrote:
cmanjunath316 wrote:
Hi,

Regards,
Manj

Hi Manj,

I have subscription to egmat verbal online and will try to answer your questions.

1. You will have access to pre recorded concept and application files, and not the recordings from live classes.
2. Visit https://e-gmat.com/blogs for details
3. Chrome extension for adobe connect is required for webinars not sure about live sessions.

Hope this helps.

Pranav

Thanks Pranav, I've registered.

Regards,
Manj

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 13 Sep 2016, 22:46
Hello pranav,
I'm interested in buying the same 2 course.. I would like to know that in verbal live prep if I missed a video because of any reason will I be provided a recording of that live session ?? Or I just lost it..??

Sent from my MotoG3 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

Re: Verbal Live session vs recordings! e-gmat users, Any Idea?   [#permalink] 13 Sep 2016, 22:46

Verbal Live session vs recordings! e-gmat users, Any Idea?

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: egmat

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap