GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 07 Jul 2020, 12:07

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Notre Dame Video Interview - what to interpret and how to prepare

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
Notre Dame Video Interview - what to interpret and how to prepare  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Oct 2016, 04:11
Dear Team

I have applied to the MBA program at Notre Dame in the early round and received an invite for a video interview. My questions are twofold:
1. What should I interpret from this invite? Is this interview equivalent to either an in-person or a Skype interview with members of admission committee? How much weight this interview would carry?
2. How should I prepare for such an interview? The link for this video interview gives some ideas on what to expect and how to prepare. But I want to learn from people who have already gone through the process of attending such interviews. This would give me real feedback on how should I prepare.

If you need any input from my end, please do let me know.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V39
GPA: 3.1
Re: Notre Dame Video Interview - what to interpret and how to prepare  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Oct 2016, 08:32
Hi could you share your profile and GMAT score . I have also applied for early admission and was wait listed last year. Video interview was required from only some applicants last year and they also had to have one on one interview later.
Intern
Intern
Notre Dame Video Interview - what to interpret and how to prepare  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 02 Oct 2016, 00:22
Hi ravisharma. Thank you for replying. My score is near to college's class average. I have 5+ years of experience in analytics. If you know of anybody, who has cleared the interview, please do tell more about him/her. Did you also get an invitation for a video interview last year?

Originally posted by believein on 01 Oct 2016, 10:46.
Last edited by believein on 02 Oct 2016, 00:22, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Re: Notre Dame Video Interview - what to interpret and how to prepare  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Oct 2016, 21:53
nope I was directly invited for a one to one interview last year.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 01 Oct 2016, 22:01
nope I was directly invited for a one to one interview last year. hoping for the same this time as well.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 02 Oct 2016, 00:24
I got it. All the best to you.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Notre Dame Video Interview - what to interpret and how to prepare   [#permalink] 02 Oct 2016, 00:24

Notre Dame Video Interview - what to interpret and how to prepare

new topic post reply Update application status