GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 13 Dec 2018, 14:37

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in December
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Open Detailed Calendar

What are my chances of getting into a good MiM/MF program?

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
What are my chances of getting into a good MiM/MF program?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 26 Oct 2017, 09:25
Hi Guys, Can you look at my profile and tell me what are my chances of getting into a great Masters in Management/Finance program. (for eg: Duke Fuqua - MIM, Sloan Masters in Finance and other great management/finance programs)

GMAT: 770 (Q51,V44)
Undergrad: Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee (B.Tech - Computer Science and Engineering). Passed with distinction (CGPA - 8.52).
Experience:
- Software Engineer at Microsoft IDC, Hyderabad, India. (June 2017 - present)
- Software Engineering Intern at Microsoft IDC, Hyderabad (May 2016 - July 2016)
- Co-Founder of a startup which acquired over 15000 users and received an angel fund of 5 lacs. Closed now. (May 2015 - January 2016)
- Co-Founder of another startup, won a few competitions but could never launch.

Co-curriculars: "Seargent-at-arms"(A person who arranges the venue, invites guests and manages the events) of my company's Toastmaster's club, Have won 2 state level debate contests in school, Was in top 6 in a national level B-Plan contest, went to a national science exhibition.

Also please suggest some good options.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
S
Concentration: Marketing, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: What are my chances of getting into a good MiM/MF program?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Dec 2017, 00:24
Hey Adityasaap,

You have an impressive profile – Good UG institution and CGPA, Entrepreneurial experience, decent Extracurriculars, and good work experience at a reputed brand, coupled with a great GMAT score. You should hence target the top schools.

With a strong application and strong essays which highlight your strengths, your motivation to apply for the program and why that specific school, you will have a good shot at getting admission into Duke, Sloan and other top B-Schools.
You can check out our review of Duke here: http://www.mim-essay.com/duke-fuqua-mms-review/

MIT Sloan is a tough bet because you would need to give good reasons for why you want to enter the field of finance and because of the relative competition. It is also important to showcase your knowledge in Finance in your application.

We have a solid record with Duke, and have helped many students get into the college, maintaining our high acceptance rate. You can check out our services to know more about how we can maximise your chances of getting admission. All our consultants are MiM Graduates from the top 10 schools, so we have a good understanding of what schools expect and can help you highlight the same in your essays and application.
Click on this link to know more about our services: http://www.mim-essay.com/consulting-services/

Abhyank Srinet
Founder at http://www.MiM-Essay.com

MSc. in Management(MiM) Admission Consultants

Get consultation from graduates of HEC, ESCP, ESSEC, LBS & Duke

Feel free to message me, if you have any MiM/MSc. related questions or want a detailed Free profile evaluation

GMAT Club Bot
Re: What are my chances of getting into a good MiM/MF program? &nbs [#permalink] 04 Dec 2017, 00:24

What are my chances of getting into a good MiM/MF program?

new topic post reply Update application status  

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap