Last visit was: 27 Apr 2024, 22:35 It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 22:35

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Target Test Prep Representative
Affiliations: Target Test Prep
Own Kudos [?]: 5138 [0]
Given Kudos: 1431
GMAT 1: 800 Q51 V51
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 36 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Own Kudos [?]: 22071 [0]
Given Kudos: 283
Send PM
Re: what are the benifits and how to start GMAt [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Hi juliusskinner15,

Regarding whether to take the GMAT or GRE, here is a great article:

GMAT or GRE, which one should you take?

Feel free to reach out with any questions!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
MartyTargetTestPrep wrote:
Hi juliusskinner15.

For business school applicants, a benefit of taking the GMAT is that the awarding of many business school scholarships is based in part or completely on GMAT scores. So, scoring high on the GMAT can help you get a scholarship.

Regarding how to start preparing for the GMAT, this post discusses what to do in detail.

How to Start Studying for the GMAT: 5 Steps for Success

Currently, I am doing a bachelor's in computer science and engineering. so should do gmat or any other, this confusion is caused you told the business school.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
rd1009 wrote:
Start with Official Guide to gain an understanding of the GMAT structure, and solve the official questions embedded therein.

thanks for the guide, I will sure look into it
Intern
Intern
Send PM
After research i got to know that for engineering college i have to give GRE. so anyone over here does know about gre or has knowledge of it so please help. I know there is lot of content and site content out there but don't know which to consume
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Noah678 wrote:
juliusskinner15 wrote:
After research i got to know that for engineering college i have to give GRE. so anyone over here does know about gre or has knowledge of it so please help. I know there is lot of content and site content out there but don't know which to consume

First of all, congratulations on your graduation! 🎓 That's a significant milestone, and I'm sure you're excited to explore the next chapter in your academic journey.

As for the GRE, don't worry; you've come to the right place! We're all here to help and share knowledge. The GRE can be a bit intimidating with all the information out there, but don't let that deter you. It's a standardized test used for graduate school admissions, and many engineering programs do require it.

If you have any specific questions or need guidance on GRE preparation, feel free to ask! We can recommend useful resources, study tips, and even share personal experiences to make your GRE journey smoother. Together, we'll help you navigate through the sea of content and find the most valuable resources tailored to your needs.

Remember, you're not alone on this path, and we're here to support you every step of the way. Good luck on your GRE preparation, and let's get you that graduation sash for your next big achievement! 🎉

Now, let's talk about the GRE. Don't let it rain on your graduation parade; we've got your back! The GRE might seem like a daunting challenge, but fear not! With the right approach and a sprinkle of determination, you'll conquer it like a pro.

Think of the GRE as an adventure – a quest to unlock the doors to your dream graduate program. And hey, guess what? You've already taken the first step by reaching out for help. That's commendable!

We've got a treasure trove of resources to share with you – study guides, practice tests, and nifty tricks to tackle those tough questions. We'll guide you through the twists and turns of GRE preparation, making sure you're well-prepared to face any challenge that comes your way.

Remember, we're all in this together. Our community is a bunch of awesome individuals eager to lend a helping hand and cheer you on. And once you nail that GRE, it's time to put on that graduation sash with even more pride, because you'll be one step closer to achieving your academic dreams! 🎉

So, if you have any doubts or need a boost of motivation along the way, just give us a shout. You've got a squad of enthusiastic supporters right here, excited to witness your journey to success.

You're embarking on a new chapter filled with opportunities, and we can't wait to see all the amazing things you'll achieve. Happy studying, and let's rock that GRE like never before! 🚀
Own Kudos [?]: 22071 [0]
Given Kudos: 283
Send PM
Expert Reply
juliusskinner15 wrote:

Did you end up taking the GRE?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
ScottTargetTestPrep wrote:
juliusskinner15 wrote:

Did you end up taking the GRE?

eventually i had to GRE if I need scholarship.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
juliusskinner15 wrote:
Noah678 wrote:
juliusskinner15 wrote:

First of all, congratulations on your graduation! 🎓 That's a significant milestone, and I'm sure you're excited to explore the next chapter in your academic journey.

As for the GRE, don't worry; you've come to the right place! We're all here to help and share knowledge. The GRE can be a bit intimidating with all the information out there, but don't let that deter you. It's a standardized test used for graduate school admissions, and many engineering programs do require it.

If you have any specific questions or need guidance on GRE preparation, feel free to ask! We can recommend useful resources, study tips, and even share personal experiences to make your GRE journey smoother. Together, we'll help you navigate through the sea of content and find the most valuable resources tailored to your needs.

Remember, you're not alone on this path, and we're here to support you every step of the way. Good luck on your GRE preparation, from Community for your next big achievement! 🎉

Now, let's talk about the GRE. Don't let it rain on your graduation parade; we've got your back! The GRE might seem like a daunting challenge, but fear not! With the right approach and a sprinkle of determination, you'll conquer it like a pro.

Think of the GRE as an adventure – a quest to unlock the doors to your dream graduate program. And hey, guess what? You've already taken the first step by reaching out for help. That's commendable!

We've got a treasure trove of resources to share with you – study guides, practice tests, and nifty tricks to tackle those tough questions. We'll guide you through the twists and turns of GRE preparation, making sure you're well-prepared to face any challenge that comes your way.

Remember, we're all in this together. Our community is a bunch of awesome individuals eager to lend a helping hand and cheer you on. And once you nail that GRE, it's time to put on that graduation sash with even more pride, because you'll be one step closer to achieving your academic dreams! 🎉

So, if you have any doubts or need a boost of motivation along the way, just give us a shout. You've got a squad of enthusiastic supporters right here, excited to witness your journey to success.

You're embarking on a new chapter filled with opportunities, and we can't wait to see all the amazing things you'll achieve. Happy studying, and let's rock that GRE like never before! 🚀

GMAT is best thing that could happen to anyone so be hopeful and keep dreaming
GMAT Club Bot