GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 18 Nov 2019, 14:01

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

What are your motivation?

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Manager
Manager
G
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge
What are your motivation?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Oct 2019, 19:30
Hi, I am currently on my process of my GMAT taking journey. I have taken the GMAT once, but the score I receive are not my target score yet. I somehow from time to time lose my motivation. I want to know what makes everyone motivated and how can I cheer up myself to be the same.
:/
HEC & IMD School Moderator
G
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
WE: Engineering (Manufacturing)
Premium Member Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: What are your motivation?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 21 Oct 2019, 21:24
I hope, you are preparing for GMAT only for a motive which is to get into a school. Imagine your life with the goals which you might achieve after graduating from there. Imagine what if does not happen. If you are happy or satisfied with no master/mba, then you will not be motivated by anyone. You need self-motivation and keep working and learning.

joohwangie wrote:
Hi, I am currently on my process of my GMAT taking journey. I have taken the GMAT once, but the score I receive are not my target score yet. I somehow from time to time lose my motivation. I want to know what makes everyone motivated and how can I cheer up myself to be the same.
:/

Not happy with current GMAT - check Retake Strategy
Follow the experts - Bunuel | Chetan2u | GMATNinja | nightblade354 | SajjadAhmad
Useful forums All you need for Quant | Quant Megathread
Beginners - (SC | CR | RC) | Megathreads - (SC Megathread | CR Megathread | RC Megathread)
GMAT Club Bot
Re: What are your motivation?   [#permalink] 21 Oct 2019, 21:24

What are your motivation?

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: DisciplinedPrep