GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 14 Aug 2018, 01:47

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

What is your take on recreational and Medicinal Marijuana?

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
B
What is your take on recreational and Medicinal Marijuana?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 May 2018, 14:29
So what is it? Do you support it or not? If so which one? I live in a state where marijuana has been legalized by state law not only medicinally, but also recreationally. What's your take on it? And if your'e a proud supporter of marijuana whether your'e a female or male, don't b shy, everyone has their own personal take on things. :thumbup:
Intern
Intern
B
Re: What is your take on recreational and Medicinal Marijuana?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 May 2018, 20:14
Liljj17 wrote:
So what is it? Do you support it or not? If so which one? I live in a state where marijuana has been legalized by state law not only medicinally, but also recreationally. What's your take on it? And if your'e a proud supporter of marijuana whether your'e a female or male, don't b shy, everyone has their own personal take on things.
Although recreational marijuana seems to be a fancy option to get high and be on the top of the world once in a while, I would sincerely suggest a complete abstinence. Marijuana is a highly addictive drug which is easily available. There are many people who started using marijuana for fun and never expected that they would end up creating a dependency on it.

In my opinion, GMAT test takers, who have scheduled GMAT in next 3-4 months, should consider keeping themselves clean from any of the substances that have even a slight interaction with the operation of brain (marijuana, alcohol or even tobacco). Let me tell you what is at stake. Imagine a situation in which your preparation would have been so fit to fetch you 720 on GMAT, but the withdrawal caused by one of these things messed up your preparation for just one day and that resulted in you ending up with a 690. Believe me, these things have a potential to strip your mind off its efficiency for a short time even when used occasionally.

Please stop using the things that mess up with your mind. They are an anchor and we must cut them loose. Your mind has the ability to get you to the paramount, wherever you are and whoever you are. Please don't torment it with drugs and intoxicants, let it work fully and reap you a happy future. I am not an opponent of marijuana, I am a lover of humanity..

Sent from my MotoG3-TE using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Manager
Manager
S
Concentration: Strategy, Leadership
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V39
GPA: 3.3
WE: Consulting (Consulting)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 15 May 2018, 20:22
To each his own. If it's legal, then sure do whatever you deem appropriate. If not legal, well, make your best judgement :) As for me, I'm not into drugs so don't support it :)

If this helped, please give kudos!

Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 16 May 2018, 10:01
Cassid1 wrote:
i smoke sometimes just to relax

Ayyy hahah thasss ritee!! Me too, i don't think that there's anything wrong with smoking if you don't let it get in the way of your every day life. Smoking Bud actually isn't physically addictive unlike other drugs, and narcotics such as opiates, benzodiazepines, alcohol, nicotine, and much more. Maryyjanee may be psychologically addicting, but what isn't? Anything can be psychologically addictive, even a can of coke or eating popousas every day haha. I maintained a high GPA all throughout school while waking n baking every single morning. Where i live in SoCal, a vast majority of people in college and high school were smoking bud before it even bacame recreationally legal by state law this year due to the fact that it was already medicinally legal by state law. Mostly everyone in college had a rec card, or knew someone who had one lol. Thanks for your feedback thoo, i appreciate it, feels good to have some people on the blazin sidee aha, latess stay up man. :thumbup: ???
Manager
Manager
B
GMAT 1: 650 Q42 V38
GRE 1: Q161 V164

Show Tags

New post 13 Jul 2018, 06:51
both are fine

feel free to reach out ⁓

Re: What is your take on recreational and Medicinal Marijuana? &nbs [#permalink] 13 Jul 2018, 06:51

What is your take on recreational and Medicinal Marijuana?

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Events & Promotions

PREV
NEXT

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap