It is currently 23 Nov 2017, 05:46

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

When to give GMAT exam...

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

When to give GMAT exam... [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Nov 2017, 10:10
I took GMAT full length test and scored 210 .....I want to take admission in August 2018 .....what is the right time to give exam ....when should I plan..?
I want to score 650+

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
P

Kudos [?]: 134 [0], given: 260

Concentration: Operations, Leadership
GMAT 1: 600 Q44 V28
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: When to give GMAT exam... [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Nov 2017, 11:55
Hi nikitadadhich ,

First of all welcome to the GMAT Club :) Secondly looking at your current score you need to brush up your basics which is going to take some time.

I would suggest you that you refer to the below articles by bb which would help you out in your preparations and planning.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/gmat-study-plan-how-to-start-your-gmat-prep-80727.html#p605856 .

There are other useful articles as well by the same user which would really benefit you in getting your desired scores.

Last but not the least for any quant related problems please look out for Bunuel explanations. They are the most easy and effective explanations i have come across.

If you have any further queries please feel free to PM me.

Kudos [?]: 134 [0], given: 260

Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
Veritas Prep GMAT Instructor
G

Kudos [?]: 17856 [1], given: 235

Re: When to give GMAT exam... [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Nov 2017, 23:25
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
nikitadadhich wrote:
I took GMAT full length test and scored 210 .....I want to take admission in August 2018 .....what is the right time to give exam ....when should I plan..?
I want to score 650+

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

You do have 9 months to comfortably prepare but ideally, you should take your first shot at GMAT no later than end April. That will give you lots of time to tweak your prep in case required.
You need to start with fundamentals from middle school/high school books and/or websites such as khanacademy.org and purplemath.com
Start reading national dailies, good quality magazines and fiction/non fiction books. Invest at least 1 hour everyday in reading.
Beginning next year, start working on a complete GMAT prep curriculum. Go through all books and take all practice questions.
Early March you can start taking full length practice tests - one in 10-15 days. Work on your time management.
End of April you can take GMAT. If you get your target score, great! Else, get your ESR and work on the kinks.

Here is a link on which our DS book, SC video lesson and a practice test are available free of cost: https://www.veritasprep.com/gmat/
Feel free to check these out.

Karishma
Veritas Prep | GMAT Instructor
My Blog

Get started with Veritas Prep GMAT On Demand for $199

Veritas Prep Reviews

Kudos [?]: 17856 [1], given: 235

Re: When to give GMAT exam...   [#permalink] 09 Nov 2017, 23:25

When to give GMAT exam...

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap