It is currently 17 Nov 2017, 10:29

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Which institute should I choose ?

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
B

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 13

Which institute should I choose ? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Nov 2017, 12:41
Hello,

I have received admission offers from the following institutes :-

1. Grenoble Ecole de Management, Grenoble - Master in International Business (MIB)
2. Nova SBE, Lisbon - Masters in Management
3. Lancaster University, UK - MSc Management
4. University of Glasgow, UK - MSc Management

All are TRIPLE ACCREDITED by AMBA, AACSB & EQUIS. They are also well-ranked in the FT MiM and The Economist MiM rankings.

I am waiting to hear from the Warwick Business School, UK and the University of Edinburgh, UK.

Now, after receiving these offers, I am really worried about which one I should join !

I am from India. My intention is to return back to India ( - after finishing the program / after working abroad for some time ).

The main aspects I am worried about :-
1. Job prospects ( - in that country / in India )
2. Salary after graduation
3. Employer reputation around the world (Among companies like JPMorgan, EY, KPMG, HSBC, Goldman Sachs, TCS etc.)
4. Reputation of the institute in India ( - against IIMs, SPJain, IIFT etc. (though SPJain, IIFT etc. are not ranked by FT & The Economist) )

Please help me to choose the BEST program. Thank you.

Economist GMAT Tutor Discount CodesJamboree Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Expert Post
mbaMission Admissions Consultant
B

Kudos [?]: 20 [0], given: 0

Re: Which institute should I choose ? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Nov 2017, 13:49
Hi there - unfortunately, MIB/MIM/MSc programs are outside of mbaMission's area of expertise. Congrats on your offers though!

hrishav12 wrote:
Hello,

1. Grenoble Ecole de Management, Grenoble - Master in International Business (MIB)

All are TRIPLE ACCREDITED by AMBA, AACSB & EQUIS. They are also well-ranked in the FT MiM and The Economist MiM rankings.

I am waiting to hear from the Warwick Business School, UK and the University of Edinburgh, UK.

Now, after receiving these offers, I am really worried about which one I should join !

I am from India. My intention is to return back to India ( - after finishing the program / after working abroad for some time ).

3. Employer reputation around the world (Among companies like JPMorgan, EY, KPMG, HSBC, Goldman Sachs, TCS etc.)
4. Reputation of the institute in India ( - against IIMs, SPJain, IIFT etc. (though SPJain, IIFT etc. are not ranked by FT & The Economist) )

mbaMission Admissions Consultant

Blog: http://www.mbamission.com/blog
mbaMission Insiders Guides: http://www.mbamission.com/guides.php?category=insiders
Free Consultation: http://www.mbamission.com/consult.php

Kudos [?]: 20 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
B

Re: Which institute should I choose ? [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Nov 2017, 15:02
mbaMissionNishaT wrote:
Hi there - unfortunately, MIB/MIM/MSc programs are outside of mbaMission's area of expertise. Congrats on your offers though!

hrishav12 wrote:
Hello,

Hello, mbaMissionNishaT , Thank you ! :-)

But, from institution perspective, which one will be BEST ? (if it were MBA?)

All of these are Triple Accredited. UK has Visa problem. France has language barrier. Nova is a CEMS school (but, will take 2.5 years of study).

Which has more GLOBAL employer reputation ?

Please help !

Which institute should I choose ?

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap