GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 21 Nov 2018, 04:23

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in November
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Open Detailed Calendar
  • All GMAT Club Tests are Free and open on November 22nd in celebration of Thanksgiving Day!

November 22, 2018

November 22, 2018

10:00 PM PST

11:00 PM PST

Mark your calendars - All GMAT Club Tests are free and open November 22nd to celebrate Thanksgiving Day! Access will be available from 0:01 AM to 11:59 PM, Pacific Time (USA)
  • Free lesson on number properties

November 23, 2018

November 23, 2018

10:00 PM PST

11:00 PM PST

Practice the one most important Quant section - Integer properties, and rapidly improve your skills.

Which is important health or beauty?

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Which is important health or beauty?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Nov 2017, 21:00
Health and beauty are two sides of a coin. When we care about health beauty will come with that and vice versa.We need to follow a regular healthy diet hence by doing this all nutrition needed for our body will be getting.Include fresh fruits and vegetables in diet.If our body is fit and healthy then it looks beautiful.Do regular exercise .It will help to maintain the body fit and there by increasing the blood circulation.It will enhace the beauty.Drink a lot of water .Water is needed for our body and it is also a good solution to get rid from many skin problems.Hence if you had a helathy body definitely you will become beautiful.
Intern
Intern
Re: Which is important health or beauty?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Nov 2017, 01:52
Always health is important. What if someone is looking gorgeous but unhealthy? definitely his/her beauty will gradually decrease due to health problems. So in order to stay beautiful, they need to be healthy first.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 22 Nov 2017, 23:53
MarkFoster wrote:
Health and beauty are two sides of a coin. When we care about health beauty will come with that and vice versa.We need to follow a regular healthy diet hence by doing this all nutrition needed for our body will be getting.Include fresh fruits and vegetables in diet.If our body is fit and healthy then it looks beautiful.Do regular exercise .It will help to maintain the body fit and there by increasing the blood circulation.It will enhace the beauty.Drink a lot of water .Water is needed for our body and it is also a good solution to get rid from many skin problems.Hence if you had a helathy body definitely you will become beautiful.

I agree with you. Health living with exercise is enough to make you beautiful.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 16 Dec 2017, 21:03
MarkFoster wrote:

You said everything so eloquently, MarkFoster

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 21 Dec 2017, 19:34
Currently, I think health is more important for me
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 22 Dec 2017, 12:35
Health Health Health Health Health x1000
Once there was a beauty that live 25 years and here beauty face didn't see anyone.
And there is still an ugly beast that is also his compliment, because beasts are ugly. He got money and he is a movie actor :D GLHF!
hehe :lol: :-D
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 24 Jan 2018, 12:39
Health is definitely the most important of the two. Beauty can be worked on and even bought to a certain extent, but the thing about beauty is that it also comes from within. The most physically beautiful person who has a nasty personality is actually quite ugly, so they'd better have good health!
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 29 Jan 2018, 05:00
For me health is very important. Why I’m suggesting health is if you have better health in your life, then your beauty enhance automatically.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 05 Mar 2018, 06:38
I think healthy was more important
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 15 Mar 2018, 01:29
health = beauty
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 21 Mar 2018, 08:25
See, one can't be beautiful without a good health. There always will be something which tells that health is not OK. If you don't care about eating enough of healthy fat - your hair will not be so strong and shiny, if you don't care about your nutrition at all - you can have a bad skin, you can gain weight, and be always tired. If you don't sleep well - black circles under your eyes will show the truth. There is no beauty without health, and there is no heath without caring about the body and organism. There is no lipstick or clothes which will replace the health.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 22 Mar 2018, 11:17
Both of them are important. And I agree with those who wrote that there is no beauty without the health. But I would say in a little bit different another way. There is no true beauty without health. People can mask a bad skin with cosmetics, hide excess weight with clothes, etc but how long will that? Or people can eat junk food without gaining weight but that is also temporary. Metabolism is changing every 3 or 5 years if I am not mistaken. Nothing can mask problems with health forever, an organism will be always giving signals that something is wrong.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Which is important health or beauty? &nbs [#permalink] 22 Mar 2018, 11:17

Which is important health or beauty?

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap