GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 18 Oct 2018, 15:25

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Which MS Finance program is better? Baruch Zicklin, Pace or Fordham?

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
Which MS Finance program is better? Baruch Zicklin, Pace or Fordham?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Apr 2018, 20:07
So I just got admitted to the MS in Finance at Baruch Zicklin. Will be finishing my application to Pace and Fordham this weekend. Does anyone have any idea how do the finance programs at these schools compare? (MS in Financial Management at Pace Lubin and MS in Global Finance at Fordham) Also, I have to confirm in a month if I decide to go to Baruch Zicklin, but the decision from Fordham (and possibly Pace) won't be released by then. What happens if I do not confirm with Baruch by the due date? Will they accept my confirmation at a later date because I want to wait for other schools' decisions as well? Thank you.
Director
Director
S
Re: Which MS Finance program is better? Baruch Zicklin, Pace or Fordham?  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Apr 2018, 09:10
I'd probably go with Baruch. School is in Manhattan, has a ton of finance alumni because of its location and night school ability. Good enough brand. You'll have to network hard and really push yourself. But the school is a good choice.

Fordham would be my second choice. Pace a far distant third.

Master in Finance HQ
http://www.msfhq.com

GMAT Club Bot
Re: Which MS Finance program is better? Baruch Zicklin, Pace or Fordham? &nbs [#permalink] 11 Apr 2018, 09:10

Which MS Finance program is better? Baruch Zicklin, Pace or Fordham?

new topic post reply Update application status  

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap