Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 19:13 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 19:13

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
GMATWhiz Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 1800 [0]
Given Kudos: 68
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V41
GMAT 2: 760 Q51 V40
Send PM
Math Revolution GMAT Instructor
Own Kudos [?]: 16600 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
GMAT 1: 760 Q51 V42
GPA: 3.82
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 179 [0]
Given Kudos: 41
GMAT 1: 570 Q43 V26
GMAT 2: 680 Q45 V38
GMAT 3: 720 Q50 V38
GPA: 3
Send PM
Re: which online course suits me. [#permalink]
vineuroz wrote:
Hi,

I have tried to do the GMAT test once and it resulted in a score of 450. A very low score which I can only blame myself for. I studied for about 1,5 month and just did practise tests on the official GMAT website. I know this is not the way to study for the test and am aware that I wasted all of my practice exams :/

I got rejected from my masters degree as I did not had the score needed and now I have 3-5 months left to study for my GMAT exam. I am willing to purchase an online course, preferably on demand. There is not really a budget but would like to have a 3 month study plan for a reasonable price. Also, as I already completed most of my mock exams on the official website, I would like one with practice exams that are similar to the 'real' GMAT exam. My goal is to score at a minimum 550, but preferable 650 as this gives me a higher chance to get into my masters in september.

Also, if there is a book that could help me out, especially with quant, I would appreciate it if I could have some recommendations.

Hope you guys could give me some advice :)

Thanks in advance,
Vincent

Hi Vincent,

You can go with GMATWhiz online course as it's pretty good for both quant and verbal. I was struggling with both quant and verbal when I scored 570 initially with Q43 and V26. I later enrolled for GMATWhiz course and improved my score to 720 with Q50 and V38. It teaches you the concepts right from basics. And I think it's an affordable course as I found it's price to be cheaper than that of most other online courses.

Hope it helped. All the best :)
GMAT Club Bot
Re: which online course suits me. [#permalink]