GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 11 Jul 2020, 07:23

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Win a $125 Amazon Gift Card from Target Test Prep (TTP)

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Target Test Prep Representative
User avatar
V
Status: Founder & CEO
Affiliations: Target Test Prep
Joined: 14 Oct 2015
Posts: 11081
Location: United States (CA)
Win a $125 Amazon Gift Card from Target Test Prep (TTP)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Jun 2020, 19:26
6
1
Get a $125 Amazon Giftcard from Target Test Prep


In celebration of the launch of TTP GMAT Verbal (in pre-beta) and to add a little cheer and friendly competition to this otherwise tough global situation, we’re giving away a $125 Amazon gift card to each of the first 20 Target Test Prep users to score at least 700 on any official GMAT exam taken after June 1, 2020.

The rules are simple:
  • This contest is exclusively for full-subscription Target Test Prep users who are using TTP exclusively. In other words, contestants can’t be using any GMAT prep materials other than TTP (and the official materials put out by the GMAC). Contestants are on the honor system.
  • If you break 700 on your official GMAT, email us a copy of your score report that shows your name, your score, and your email address, so we can verify your TTP subscription. Also please send us your GMAT Club handle. Contest winners will be announced on GMAT Club in real-time as the prizes are claimed.

Good luck!!
_________________

Scott Woodbury-Stewart

Founder and CEO

Scott@TargetTestPrep.com

  214 REVIEWS

5-STARS RATED ONLINE GMAT QUANT SELF STUDY COURSE

NOW WITH GMAT VERBAL (BETA)

See why Target Test Prep is the top rated GMAT quant course on GMAT Club. Read Our Reviews

Founder
Founder
User avatar
V
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 20517
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
Win a $125 Amazon Gift Card from Target Test Prep (TTP)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Jun 2020, 19:29
1
1
Awesome! Alternatively, if you have taken the GMAT since June 1st and you are a TTP customer, you can also use the GMAT Club Score Verification process to confirm your 700+ GMAT Score (without email) in case your official score email is late but you already have a reportable GMAT score.

Who is taking their GMAT in June?

PS. GMAT online got extended to July 17.
_________________
Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here...
WAMC! - What Are My Chances - Automated Profile Evaluation Tool is Here!
Everything we know about GMAT ONLINE is Here!
General GMAT Forum Moderator
User avatar
V
Joined: 15 Jan 2018
Posts: 949
Concentration: General Management, Finance
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V37
Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Win a $125 Amazon Gift Card from Target Test Prep (TTP)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Jun 2020, 21:37
Great initiative and quite a motivation to redeem 50% of the actual exam fee. All the best to prospective test-takers; looking forward to seeing the winners.
_________________
General GMAT Forum Senior Moderator | D-Day: ‎Monday, October 12, 2020‎

New to GMAT Club? Start with the study plan!
Should I retake GMAT? Retaking GMAT Strategies!

What Are My Chances - Automated Profile Evaluation Tool is Here!
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 16 Mar 2020
Posts: 30
CAT Tests
Re: Win a $125 Amazon Gift Card from Target Test Prep (TTP)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 11 Jun 2020, 10:16
bb wrote:
Awesome! Alternatively, if you have taken the GMAT since June 1st and you are a TTP customer, you can also use the GMAT Club Score Verification process to confirm your 700+ GMAT Score (without email) in case your official score email is late but you already have a reportable GMAT score.

Who is taking their GMAT in June?

PS. GMAT online got extended to July 17.


I am taking on 30th June!
Target Test Prep Representative
User avatar
V
Status: Founder & CEO
Affiliations: Target Test Prep
Joined: 14 Oct 2015
Posts: 11081
Location: United States (CA)
Re: Win a $125 Amazon Gift Card from Target Test Prep (TTP)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Jun 2020, 10:25
ritwikk2 wrote:
bb wrote:
Awesome! Alternatively, if you have taken the GMAT since June 1st and you are a TTP customer, you can also use the GMAT Club Score Verification process to confirm your 700+ GMAT Score (without email) in case your official score email is late but you already have a reportable GMAT score.

Who is taking their GMAT in June?

PS. GMAT online got extended to July 17.


I am taking on 30th June!


Good luck!!!
_________________

Scott Woodbury-Stewart

Founder and CEO

Scott@TargetTestPrep.com

  214 REVIEWS

5-STARS RATED ONLINE GMAT QUANT SELF STUDY COURSE

NOW WITH GMAT VERBAL (BETA)

See why Target Test Prep is the top rated GMAT quant course on GMAT Club. Read Our Reviews

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 16 Mar 2020
Posts: 30
CAT Tests
Re: Win a $125 Amazon Gift Card from Target Test Prep (TTP)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 19 Jun 2020, 10:35
ScottTargetTestPrep wrote:
ritwikk2 wrote:
bb wrote:
Awesome! Alternatively, if you have taken the GMAT since June 1st and you are a TTP customer, you can also use the GMAT Club Score Verification process to confirm your 700+ GMAT Score (without email) in case your official score email is late but you already have a reportable GMAT score.

Who is taking their GMAT in June?

PS. GMAT online got extended to July 17.


I am taking on 30th June!


Good luck!!!


Thanks Scott!
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Win a $125 Amazon Gift Card from Target Test Prep (TTP)   [#permalink] 19 Jun 2020, 10:35

Win a $125 Amazon Gift Card from Target Test Prep (TTP)

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: DisciplinedPrep






cron

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne