GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 29 Mar 2020, 07:51

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

2015 Johnson Grad

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
2015 Johnson Grad  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 17 Jun 2015, 05:36
Hello,
I just finished the 2 year MBA program at Johnson. My friend and I are working on a service to better connect prospective students with currents students for information and advice. We were looking for prospective students to interview over the phone about your experience with the application process and connecting with students. It shouldn't take more than 20 minutes. I would also be glad to answer questions about Cornell or an MBA in general at the same time. Let me know if you are interested in speaking.

Thanks!
Intern
Intern
Re: 2015 Johnson Grad  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Jun 2015, 20:37
Thanks
I am interested in pursuing 1 year mba course from cornell
my brief details
Rajesh jain
age 38 years
experience :12 years
current position :chief marketing officer of a pharmaceutical organisation
current reportee :300
kindly let me know the convenient time to speak
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
Re: 2015 Johnson Grad  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Jun 2015, 20:47
Hi,

Thanks for this good initiative. I am applying to schools this year and i am targeting Cornell. I would llove to understand more about the school, the admissions process, what is the cornell adcomm looking for in a candidate etc. A lot of information is present on their website of course. But a conversation with someone who has experienced it all would be awesome. My brief profile and contact coordinates below. Let me know if a call is possible sometime this week. **GMAT:

Name: Mehul Dixit
Ph: +91-7259.000.580

730. IR 8/8. AWA - 5

BE - 66% from Nagpur university in 2006

2 years of techie work ex after that in Techmahindra from 2006-08
MBA from SCMHRD between 2008-10. GPA - 2.7/4

Worked for a CPG firm (Gsk consumer healthcare Ltd) between 2010 till Feb 2014.

Currently working for Analytics Quotient, a Marketing Analytics startup in Bangalore as a Domain Consultant.

Anaytics Quotient experience: Currently I am working with a mktg analytics startup in Bangalore as a Domain consultant for CPG and have a team of business analysts reporting to me. This is exciting work with most clients from the US and Europe. I have been involved in projets like global segmentation for a beauty company, analytics partner for the world's biggest CPG company helping them solve business problems related to particular retail channels. In this project i have travelled to the US and spent time there to understand the retail market and client business. I currently head this engagement and spend majority of my time on it

GSK Experience: I was an area sales manager and led teams from size 5 to 10. Then was a Brand manager for 1.5 yrs and was part of a very successful brand team (brand sensodyne). Overall good leadership exp in this phase of my career and lots of challenging assignments to talk about.

Career Aspirations: Future aspiration is to continue with consulting. Basis that ambition i made a career move into a small consulting firm a year or so ago. The type of consulting i am currently doing is analytics consulting. Post MBA i would like to aim for Strategy consulting and as a second option stick to consulting (Analytics or otherwise) in my Domain that is CPG.**

Looking forward to your reply. Thx. Mehul
GMAT Club Bot
Re: 2015 Johnson Grad   [#permalink] 20 Jun 2015, 20:47

2015 Johnson Grad

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderators: vinayakvaish, chanjaso