Last visit was: 24 Apr 2024, 03:23 It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 03:23

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 101 [0]
Given Kudos: 167
Schools: LBS (A)
GMAT 1: 650 Q45 V34
GPA: 4
Send PM
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Affiliations: EMPOWERgmat
Own Kudos [?]: 11664 [0]
Given Kudos: 450
GMAT 1: 800 Q51 V49
GRE 1: Q170 V170
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Alum
Own Kudos [?]: 3126 [2]
Given Kudos: 893
GRE 1: Q169 V154
Send PM
Re: 650-750 level quant questions (Improving quant from 45 to 48/49) [#permalink]
Kudos
THis might be helpful if you are looking to reach q49/50 —> https://gmatclub.com/forum/stonecold-s- ... 17160.html

Note -> It is a question bank of quant questions from various resources.

Now coming back to your original question, there is no better resource on earth that would help you get to.a q50 than GMatclub tests. I am damn sure of that.

You can get it for free using the points system or purchase the subscription or use your kudos to activate it.

Best
Stone Cold
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: 650-750 level quant questions (Improving quant from 45 to 48/49) [#permalink]
stonecold wrote:
THis might be helpful if you are looking to reach q49/50 —> https://gmatclub.com/forum/stonecold-s- ... 17160.html

Note -> It is a question bank of quant questions from various resources.

Now coming back to your original question, there is no better resource on earth that would help you get to.a q50 than GMatclub tests. I am damn sure of that.

You can get it for free using the points system or purchase the subscription or use your kudos to activate it.

Best
Stone Cold

I will definitely be checking out the question bank, thank you for that ! :-D
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Affiliations: EMPOWERgmat
Own Kudos [?]: 11664 [0]
Given Kudos: 450
GMAT 1: 800 Q51 V49
GRE 1: Q170 V170
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi arabella,

You didn't quite answer the questions that I asked. There are likely to be 'patterns' in how you studied and in your CAT/Official GMAT performances - and we really need to define those patterns (so that we can 'fix' whatever needs fixing), otherwise you will likely score at the same general level when you retake the GMAT.

Studies:
1) What study materials have you used so far? Did you really just answer random "700-level" questions during this recent phase of your studies?
2) WHEN did you take the Official GMAT (on what DATE)?
3) I didn't ask for a 'range' of your CAT scores - I want to know your exact score (including the Quant and Verbal Scaled Scores) for EACH CAT that you took.

In addition, I'd like to know a bit more about how you took your CATs:
1) Did you take the ENTIRE CAT each time (including the Essay and IR sections)?
2) Did you take them at home?
3) Did you take them at the same time of day as when you took your Official GMAT?
4) Did you ever do ANYTHING during your CATs that you couldn't do on Test Day (pause the CAT, skip sections, take longer breaks, etc.)?
5) Did you ever take a CAT more than once? Had you seen any of the questions BEFORE (re: in an online forum or in a practice set)?

GMAT assassins aren't born, they're made,
Rich
GMAT Club Bot