Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 03:30 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 03:30

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Affiliations: EMPOWERgmat
Own Kudos [?]: 11665 [0]
Given Kudos: 450
GMAT 1: 800 Q51 V49
GRE 1: Q170 V170
Send PM
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 1367 [0]
Given Kudos: 23
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 22
Send PM
ADMIT MASTER, GMAT Toronto [#permalink]
Kudos
As a former student, I'd like to take this opportunity to share my positive experience with Admit Master, Toronto. The course was well worth the time, energy and effort.

I registered for the 6 weeks GMAT Mastery preparation course (weekends only) held in downtown Toronto (Feb 13th to March 20th 2016). I knew early on that I had to adopt a structured study approach in order to reach my GMAT target score range with 2 months of preparation time available. What really stood out for me was the diligently handpicked practice questions on the GMAT Mastery student handbook, the primary material for conceptual content discussion in the classroom. Sergey, the senior instructor, has a brilliant mind, he juggles numbers mentally and shows how he thinks while demonstrating multiple ways to approach a question within 2 minutes. The same is true for Tristan, the in-class instructor for the duration of this course. Right from the beginning, both Tristan and Sergey seemed to have a personal stake in my success. The classroom environment with Tristan was really conducive to learning, he was able to hold my attention throughout the course through his wit and humour.

The final result: I was able to identify my areas of strength and weakness per quant/verbal concept faster than if I were to study all by myself. I scored 660 (Q47, V35, IR7) on my first attempt of the official GMAT.

I'd advise aspiring GMAT test-takers curious about Admit Master to attend the free introductory Quant session with Sergey, I found it very helpful.

Always remember: winners never quit and quitters never ever win!

Hope this review helps.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: Leadership, Organizational Behavior
GMAT 1: 760 Q48 V47
GPA: 3
WE:Supply Chain Management (Consumer Electronics)
Send PM
As a former Admit Master student, I feel as though I can help shed some light.

I took the 6 week GMAT Mastery class taught by Sergey, and found phenomenal results. My initial diagnostic was a score of 590. By the time I finished the course I was consistently scoring above 700, and my first official GMAT score was a 760!

Sergey does a GREAT job breaking down the different types of questions so that you know exactly what to do depending on the question type. Once he's taught you HOW to beat the GMAT...the rest is just mechanical. SC questions in particular, I was scoring <50% when I walked into the class, and by the end of the program they became a strength. He's also a math WHIZ, and was invaluable on some of the pick/choose and geometry questions.

I spent many hours working through tons of questions, and that played a huge role in my success, but I would say I definitely needed the road map that Sergey provided in order to finish top 1%.

Thanks,

Alex

Posted from my mobile device
GMAT Club Bot