GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 19 Nov 2019, 22:07

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

ALL GMATPrep questions QUANT/Verbal

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Find Similar Topics 
Board of Directors
D
ALL GMATPrep questions QUANT/Verbal  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 15 May 2017, 10:47
Gathered ALL GMATPrep questions out there, both Quant and Verbal parts.

They are divided into folders (DS/PS,Both; CR,SC,RC).

DISCLAIMER: this is a collection that contains ONLY and SOLELY material gathered on the internet. Moreover, the questions come from the free GMATPrep software, in its different versions overtime. The collection does not contain any question from Question Pack 1 or Exam Pack 1. They can be purchased on the MBA store. All this in regards of copyrighted material owned by GMAC.

Regards
Attachments

from_GMATPrep.zip [2.94 MiB]
Downloaded 16505 times

To download please login or register as a user

Originally posted by carcass on 29 Oct 2014, 08:38.
Last edited by Bunuel on 15 May 2017, 10:47, edited 4 times in total.
Edited the post
Intern
Intern
B
Re: ALL GMATPrep questions QUANT/Verbal  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Nov 2016, 08:02
I cannot install GMAT powerprep since my computer has windows 10 system. does anyone here has the similar file for powerprep (the version when ETS was still controlling the test)?
Target Test Prep Representative
D
Affiliations: Target Test Prep
GMAT 1: 800 Q51 V51

Show Tags

New post 09 Dec 2016, 06:54
oldest wrote:
I cannot install GMAT powerprep since my computer has windows 10 system. does anyone here has the similar file for powerprep (the version when ETS was still controlling the test)?

There is a lot of crossover between the questions in PowerPrep and those in the Official Guide and Official Guide For Verbal Review. So you may have already seen most of the PowerPrep questions.

All the same, you can access PowerPrep by setting up a virtual version of Windows 7 within Windows 10. I actually recommend doing that, even though it could take an hour or two to get it working, as the PowerPrep tests are pretty good.

Marty Murray

Chief Curriculum and Content Architect

Marty@targettestprep.com
TTP - Target Test Prep Logo
122 Reviews

5-star rated online GMAT quant
self study course

See why Target Test Prep is the top rated GMAT quant course on GMAT Club. Read Our Reviews

If you find one of my posts helpful, please take a moment to click on the "Kudos" button.

Target Test Prep Representative
D
Affiliations: Target Test Prep
GMAT 1: 800 Q51 V51

Show Tags

New post 06 Jun 2018, 05:36
wildhorn wrote:
Do the quant questions seem very easy to anyone else? I struggle mightily with the GMATClub CATs, but these questions seem to be very straightforward. Is there that large of a difference in GMATClub CATs and the actual GMAT? Or are these just very easy questions from the exams and not representative of the questions on the actual GMAT?

Answering official GMAT quant questions often doesn't require much math knowledge. As long as you understand things like basic algebra, how to manipulate fractions, and some basic geometry facts, you know everything in terms of math that you need to know in order to answer many or even most official quant questions. Further, even in the cases of questions of the more advanced types, such as permutations or advanced overlapping sets, the math and calculations necessary for answering them tend to be pretty simple.

At the same time, however, official GMAT quant questions can be rather tricky. For instance, an inequality based question can be based on a relatively simple inequality and yet have a twist that makes getting the right answer tricky.

Many practice quant questions are more mathematically complex than most official quant questions or are such that answering them requires taking more steps or doing more calculating than is required for answering official questions.

So, if you are skilled at seeing the angles, or tricks, in official quant questions, they can seem rather straightforward or even easy, because you don't need to do much calculating or deal with much math, and they can be way easier for you than some practice questions.

Marty Murray

Chief Curriculum and Content Architect

Marty@targettestprep.com
TTP - Target Test Prep Logo
122 Reviews

5-star rated online GMAT quant
self study course

See why Target Test Prep is the top rated GMAT quant course on GMAT Club. Read Our Reviews

If you find one of my posts helpful, please take a moment to click on the "Kudos" button.

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
P

Show Tags

New post 17 Mar 2019, 12:30
Businessconquerer wrote:
GinGMAT wrote:
Does anyone know if there is a similar file for GMAT Prep Exam Pack 1 (i.e. tests #3 and #4)? The reason I ask is because I have completed both tests and would like to try out the questions that I was not given.

DID YOU FIND IT?

HiBusinessconquerer,

I don't think you will be able to ever find a Link or pdf or exclusive collection of Questions Which says they are from Exam pack or anything that is sold GMAC. To my knowledge GMAT Club will never promote that link nor will allow anyone to post questions from that.

Having said that, have you answered all the questions https://gmatclub.com/forum/search.php?view=search_tags.
Here you can find check boxes mentioned as EP-1 and EP-2 and QP-1. But I did purchase EP-1, EP-2 and QP from GMAC. None ( well very few ) from the ones i have are available on GMAT CLUB.

If you are looking at more practice exams,i would suggest you buying that and redo previously solved Official Questions before Attempting the purchased questions for more accurate results.

However, if you are looking to buy those, i would suggest you buy GMAT Club Membership, they will give you a discount code . So in end of day you get all three +gmatclub membership for the same cost.

I didn't knew this when i bought my paid exams. Nevertheless the choice is all yours.

All the best,

Happy Learning .

~You Just Can't beat the person who never gives up~ Babe Ruth
Board of Directors
D

Show Tags

New post 17 Mar 2019, 13:34
Top Contributor
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: Darden '21

Show Tags

New post 26 Apr 2019, 17:09
Any one has link to GMAt question bank from which we can select different question from different source?
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
V

Show Tags

New post 26 Apr 2019, 18:11
Top Contributor
Akash777 wrote:
Any one has link to GMAt question bank from which we can select different question from different source?

Voila: https://gmatclub.com/forum/search.php?view=search_tags
V

Show Tags

New post 03 Sep 2019, 03:14
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 11 Sep 2019, 07:52
Bunuel nightblade354 bb Skywalker18 will you please confirm that the above zip file consists solely the questions from the the gmat free test 1 and 2 and not from the test 3,4,5 and 6 as i have done each free test for more than once and i want to go through remaining questions from the test 1 and 2.

It will be great help to restructure my plan to prepare for gmat exam, which is on next 20 days.
Hope to get your guides soon.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 27 Sep 2019, 20:37
Also interested in skhjdsjhuiie question - carcass can you confirm?
GMAT Club Bot
Re: ALL GMATPrep questions QUANT/Verbal   [#permalink] 27 Sep 2019, 20:37

ALL GMATPrep questions QUANT/Verbal

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics