Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 02:33 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 02:33

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [5]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Tutor
Affiliations: GMATQuantum
Own Kudos [?]: 657 [1]
Given Kudos: 19
Send PM
Target Test Prep Representative
Affiliations: Target Test Prep
Own Kudos [?]: 22050 [4]
Given Kudos: 283
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Re: [False Post] Are Target Test Prep Reviews Fake? [#permalink]
As a Tevora representative, I would like to state that the comments made by Asahi92 are in now way shared or otherwise associated with our organization. Further, we do not believe that Asashi92 is or has ever worked with Tevora in any capacity.

Clayton Riness
Managing Director
Tevora
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72876 [0]
Given Kudos: 18863
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
This is a very interesting development indeed. Thank you Clayton for your post.

As a neutral party, I can validate that the post by the Tevora representative is genuine and the account has been registered with a @tivora.com email address. I can also validate Target Test Prep's poster's identity (please note that GMAT Club has no affiliation with either company).

I did research the image issue that the OP posted screenshots of it and it is a well-known glitch of Google - you can even often see it in the GMAT Club search results where an avatar image of a poster is used to represent a discussion, often multiple times.

Glad to see the medium of a discussion forum at its best. We value all member contribution and encourage every member's input on issues and all involved parties to address any claims and refute allegations. I find this discussion especially important to help everyone arrive at their own conclusion especially as it seems this poster has made similar posts elsewhere though I can't seem to open it (screenshot attached at the bottom)

Attachment:
2015-10-14_1630.png
2015-10-14_1630.png [ 45.18 KiB | Viewed 19031 times ]
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Concentration: Accounting
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V40
GPA: 3.99
Send PM
Guys, don't believe asahi92's post, it is obviously fake. I am a real Target Prep student, I studied with TTP for around three months and improved my score from 410 to 710 (Q-47). Target Prep is an excellent online course. Believe me, I tried a lot of different study materials, and only Target Prep helped me. And the reason they have so many positive reviews from students is because they deserve them! I am going to post a positive review on their website too, because I feel I need to share my experience with desperate souls out there looking for perfect quant course :))
GMAT Club Bot