GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 16 Nov 2018, 16:55

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in November
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Open Detailed Calendar

B-School App Resources: Go Further Careers (gofurthercareers.com)

new topic post reply Update application status  
TAGS:

Hide Tags

Intern
Intern
B-School App Resources: Go Further Careers (gofurthercareers.com)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Sep 2018, 19:11
Hi All! My name is Michael A. and I've recently been accepted to Duke Fuqua for my MBA. I'm opening this discussion mainly as an advisory note to all future MBA students looking to get into their dream schools, as I did with mine. in all honesty, my stats weren't great heading in: a 3.2 GPA and a 720 on the GMAT is definitely not ideal, but what really pushed me over the edge was my decision to seek out help from the GoFurther Careers (GFC) team. With no exaggeration, GFC is truly a one of a kind organization. The team here not only exceeded in getting me into my top choice internship programs, but, in turn, provided me with quality technical and behavioral feedback on my MBA essays and supplementary materials to put together the best application possible. The mentor-ship approach adopted by GFC was also critical in my development in traditional finance, as, in my personal experience, my mentor's diligence and dedication as spurred me to improving my application ten-fold. So, why am I sharing this? Like me, GFC has helped hundreds land coveted internships and get into an elite MBA institution. For anyone out there looking to really push yourself to the limit and put forward the best app possible, I strongly recommend taking a look at GFC's website, as linked below. Feel free to address any questions to their email (attached), or directly to me as I'd be happy to help as well. GFC is truly an agent that provides one with the building blocks to their future -- I hope no one misses out.

Good luck!
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: International Business, Marketing
Re: B-School App Resources: Go Further Careers (gofurthercareers.com)  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Sep 2018, 04:10
michaelandrews23 wrote:
Hi All! My name is Michael A. and I've recently been accepted to Duke Fuqua for my MBA. I'm opening this discussion mainly as an advisory note to all future MBA students looking to get into their dream schools, as I did with mine. in all honesty, my stats weren't great heading in: a 3.2 GPA and a 720 on the GMAT is definitely not ideal, but what really pushed me over the edge was my decision to seek out help from the GoFurther Careers (GFC) team. With no exaggeration, GFC is truly a one of a kind organization. The team here not only exceeded in getting me into my top choice internship programs, but, in turn, provided me with quality technical and behavioral feedback on my MBA essays and supplementary materials to put together the best application possible. The mentor-ship approach adopted by GFC was also critical in my development in traditional finance, as, in my personal experience, my mentor's diligence and dedication as spurred me to improving my application ten-fold. So, why am I sharing this? Like me, GFC has helped hundreds land coveted internships and get into an elite MBA institution. For anyone out there looking to really push yourself to the limit and put forward the best app possible, I strongly recommend taking a look at GFC's website, as linked below. Feel free to address any questions to their email (attached), or directly to me as I'd be happy to help as well. GFC is truly an agent that provides one with the building blocks to their future -- I hope no one misses out.

Good luck!

Hello Michael A,

Congratulations on getting into an elite School and thank you for sharing your experience. All the Best.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: B-School App Resources: Go Further Careers (gofurthercareers.com) &nbs [#permalink] 13 Sep 2018, 04:10

B-School App Resources: Go Further Careers (gofurthercareers.com)

new topic post reply Update application status  

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap