GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 24 Jun 2019, 09:16

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Babson College 2013 - Calling All MBA Applicants

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
Schools: Babson '15 (M$)
Re: Babson College 2013 - Calling All MBA Applicants  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Mar 2013, 21:49
mba4viplav wrote:
Generally, Babson gives the admission offers only by 15th of every month irrespective of interview dates if you have submitted all the required documents such as Official Transcripts, Official TOEFL/IELTS and GMAT Scores.

jai84 wrote:
Guys my interview went smoothly, the interviewer was friendly and the questions were more or less on similar lines as other business schools questions.

Thanks a ton for your support. :-D

One question for those who gave the interview and got the admit.

How quickly did you hear about the decision from them after your interview ??

I thought the 15th deadline notification is for Rounds 1 through 3? Based on Jai84's timeline, I am assuming he applied during Rolling Admissions so I would like to think that they will let you know sooner than the 15th. Have you considered just giving admissions a call, jai84? They are quite helpful. Best of luck. This is the final stretch!
Manager
Manager
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 27 Mar 2013, 21:53
dc515 wrote:
mba4viplav wrote:
Generally, Babson gives the admission offers only by 15th of every month irrespective of interview dates if you have submitted all the required documents such as Official Transcripts, Official TOEFL/IELTS and GMAT Scores.

jai84 wrote:
Guys my interview went smoothly, the interviewer was friendly and the questions were more or less on similar lines as other business schools questions.

I thought the 15th deadline notification is for Rounds 1 through 3? Based on Jai84's timeline, I am assuming he applied during Rolling Admissions so I would like to think that they will let you know sooner than the 15th. Have you considered just giving admissions a call, jai84? They are quite helpful. Best of luck. This is the final stretch!

Thanks for the right guidance @dc515. I was not aware of rolling admissions :)
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 14 Apr 2013, 07:40
Guys,

I am in. :lol: 8-)

Got the email two days ago from the admissions team and I have been selected for the one year MBA program. My application went through a rather "funny" process. When I sent an enquiry email with my C.V. I was asked to apply for the two year MBA program even though I preferred the one year option since I have 7 years of work experience and have a more than 4 years of management experience. Since Babson was an attractive although expensive option, I applied as per their suggestion and gave my interview accordingly.

When I got the decision it mentioned that my profile was a right fit for one year program as I already had a solid foundation and they are willing to admit me in the one year MBA class. I don't know what this means but I think my case is really peculiar. I start next month end with the classes and have a mad rush to get everything in order now. Hope the visa stuff won't be a pain. Have heard only good things about Babson so far.

Anyone willing to connect with me can PM me. It would be nice to connect before I travel with some fellow students. I will share my facebook and linkedin I.Ds. :wink:

P.S : Since I applied in the rolling admissions timeline, they have not considered me for any scholarship. :cry:

dc515 wrote:
mba4viplav wrote:

jai84 wrote:

Intern
Intern
Schools: Babson '15 (M$)

Show Tags

New post 14 Apr 2013, 19:15
Sounds like quite a back and forth. Nonetheless, congratulations on your acceptance into the program that you wanted! See you in a few weeks time!

-D

jai84 wrote:
Guys,

I am in. :lol: 8-)

Got the email two days ago from the admissions team and I have been selected for the one year MBA program. My application went through a rather "funny" process. When I sent an enquiry email with my C.V. I was asked to apply for the two year MBA program even though I preferred the one year option since I have 7 years of work experience and have a more than 4 years of management experience. Since Babson was an attractive although expensive option, I applied as per their suggestion and gave my interview accordingly.

When I got the decision it mentioned that my profile was a right fit for one year program as I already had a solid foundation and they are willing to admit me in the one year MBA class. I don't know what this means but I think my case is really peculiar. I start next month end with the classes and have a mad rush to get everything in order now. Hope the visa stuff won't be a pain. Have heard only good things about Babson so far.

Anyone willing to connect with me can PM me. It would be nice to connect before I travel with some fellow students. I will share my facebook and linkedin I.Ds. :wink:

P.S : Since I applied in the rolling admissions timeline, they have not considered me for any scholarship. :cry:

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 01 Oct 2013, 21:14
Greetings to All,

I am Interested in pursuing One Year MBA at Babson. I am from India and as per my financial status I will not be able do the course without financial aid. Below are my profile details:

GMAT : 620
Work Exp: 3.4 Years till date in IT industry
Academics: Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communnication with CGPA 8.2 on the scale of 10.

I request you to let me know the chances of getting an admit in Babson 1 Year MBA with a financial aid. Also please let me know the chances of getting a good job after the completion of the course.

Regards,
Manoj
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Babson College 2013 - Calling All MBA Applicants   [#permalink] 01 Oct 2013, 21:14

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   [ 85 posts ] 

Babson College 2013 - Calling All MBA Applicants

new topic post reply Update application status