GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 16 Oct 2018, 05:13

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Byju Tablet

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT ToolKit User
Byju Tablet  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Aug 2018, 01:14
Dear All

I am starting my prep for GMAT now and it' been after a long time I'll be going back to concepts/questions.

I know I have to work on both all areas within GMAT gambit and was hoping if someone can advise if Byju Tablet is good for this or not. While I have also got good reviews for Crackverbal, I just want to choose one of the services and go ahead.

PS: Admin : I hope this post belongs to this forum, or please advice where can I post this for a prompt response. Apologies if this is a violation.

Regards
Abhinav
Manager
Manager
G
Concentration: Finance, Marketing
GPA: 4
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Byju Tablet  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Aug 2018, 08:16
I recommend you go with CrackVerbal, Byju's no doubt is good but Tablet course has its own limitations.

What to do if you are new to GMAT:
https://gmatclub.com/forum/what-to-do-if-you-are-new-272708.html#p2108758

GMAC official guides : https://gmatclub.com/forum/gmac-official-guides-the-master-directory-links-240610.html#p1854935

Give me kudos if you like it , it's totally harmless :)

Intern
Intern
B
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 04 Aug 2018, 23:35
Thank You :)
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
Byju Tablet  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Aug 2018, 22:19
Hello abhinav,

I was in the same shoe as yours few months back and had to take this decision.

I have not experienced byju first hand but really not heard good about them.

I would advice you to use recommended stuff for GMAT basics. Manhattans books are available and I think will make excellent reading for basics.

If u want video lessons then veritas has its entire course( I mean it) for free as an app both on android and iOS.

Finally when u have to do questions... The best thing is official GMAT practice tests , and gmatclub quant is amongst the best. For verbal try the egmat trial account.

Don't rush into spending money on anything not useful because u would ultimately be wasting time on them as well.

If there is anything else I can help u with I will be glad to help.

Thanks
Manish

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 06 Aug 2018, 04:56
Thank You Manish, that' helpful :)

Would you advice CrackVerbal or eGMAT please , I really liked the content and approach of eGMAT but don't see any views on their faculty quality or response time to queries.

CrackVerbal - read faculty is good and response time is also fine. Content is good what almost everyone said.

Understand if you have not followed these two as well, answer may be diff. That' fine.
Math Expert
V

Show Tags

New post 06 Aug 2018, 05:12
proabhinav wrote:

Would you advice CrackVerbal or eGMAT please , I really liked the content and approach of eGMAT but don't see any views on their faculty quality or response time to queries.

CrackVerbal - read faculty is good and response time is also fine. Content is good what almost everyone said.

Understand if you have not followed these two as well, answer may be diff. That' fine.

use the free material and do not rush into spending money and more importantly wasting time ...
as far as answering queries are concerned, you will find this forum always ready to help and response is real fast...
most of the time, you will find that your queries would have already been discussed..
so use the materials that are free before you commit your money and money on anything

1) Absolute modulus : http://gmatclub.com/forum/absolute-modulus-a-better-understanding-210849.html#p1622372
2)Combination of similar and dissimilar things : http://gmatclub.com/forum/topic215915.html
3) effects of arithmetic operations : https://gmatclub.com/forum/effects-of-arithmetic-operations-on-fractions-269413.html

GMAT online Tutor

Intern
Intern
B
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests

Show Tags

New post 06 Aug 2018, 05:41
proabhinav wrote:

I have not tried crack verbal but I guess they must be having trial classes. Egmat has trial package which offers some live classes and some videos too.

I guess u can test them and then go ahead.

All the best.

Posted from my mobile device
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Byju Tablet &nbs [#permalink] 06 Aug 2018, 05:41

Byju Tablet

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: abhimahna

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap